Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

i put fever in once and it discarded the high temp itself.

Jelly - :test: and good luck!

Anniepie, good luck!

Lisa - put it in and then tag it as illness :thumbup:

I would keep it in for now, but also select "illness"- there should be an option for "illness" under specific. See how your temps go the next few days, and you can always discard/override if you don't agree with what FF does...

Fingers crossed for a good strong O before your DH goes... :dust:

xx

Thanks ladies. I went for a lay down earlier. I feel pants now :-(
Not too I'll for bd later tho ha! Xx

Hehe Lis you're a machine!!

Good luck Jelly, don't know how you can have waited so long to test! I used to test randomly through the month, even before ov sometimes, I'm that bad!!! And good luck Annie too, I reckon you're in with a chance too!

Come GB Baby bumps, let's get going again!!

Cheska I'm glad its not just me-I think my earliest poas was cd5 :rofl:

Annie I think I need to take some of Jellys advice and chuck out all of my tests, that's the only way I won't do it!! :haha: I'm a poasoholic!

I was the same. I used to test early in case my period was actually a fake one and I was actually pregnant. The only way I waited til 15DPO was to go on holiday for a week and not take any tests with me lol!

Jo I totally get that about testing to see if your period is a fake one! I dis tge same! What a bunch of hopeless losers we are sometimes! We convince ourselves that because we had the hiccups that means we're pregnant and then when we get a BFN we tell ourselves it might be a faulty test or because we had a cup of tea five hours ago our pee might be too dilute to show a positive!!! :rofl:

Well you here of all "these women" that have periods all the way through and don't know they are pregnant. So why can't it happen to us right?!

The only magic cure for ttc crazy would be a time machine or colour coded wee. Everything else is either myth, rumour or just our own insanity! :haha:

my mum had 'periods', not all the way through, but the first few months of being pg with me so always makes me wonder..

Annie I think I need to take some of Jellys advice and chuck out all of my tests, that's the only way I won't do it!! :haha: I'm a poasoholic!

I only have opks in the house that's it..no temptation then lol! still going strong havnt bought one yet. :dohh:

if that was me I'd be peeing on the opks...afterall, you hear stories of opks showing pos when pg...not that I'm trying to tempt you or anything :haha:

well as i had a couple of opks left i actually did one today and it was so dark it stole some of the dye from the control line, but when i did one when i first found out i was preggers the line was darkish but not positive.

oh i had no idea, say i were to do one, would i have to wait 4 hours or so first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->