• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

lou lou I finally got mine today too. I actually kept going back to check in case those lines had disappeared, they were almost as pretty as hpt lines LOL

Lol it's such a great feeling, I've never been so excited to be in the TWW, and will no doubt be testing from 6dpo onwards!

Hi guys just saw this thread...great idea, can you pls add me. 2nd ttc cyclr, used soy cd3-7. o'd between cd14 and cd17 so roughly 9dpo to 11dpo.

FX everyone gets their BFP before closing ceremony.

Welcome Starflower, Not long till you test this cycle, do you feel positive about this month? Fingers crossed! X

Hi Cheska, I'm trying not to get my hopes up but yea I am positive (most days). Felt a little miserable this morning as I tested early and thought i saw a line but pretty sure it was wishful thinking and a does od line eye lol...some of the ladies on another thread helped me to put things on perspective though before I started getting too down in the dumps and now feeling very good about it all.

I'm planning to retest closer to the date af is suppossed due so just before wednesday.

How you feeling this cycle?

Ladies... wondered if you can take a look at my new blog entry? would like to hear thoughts
https://weforgotthesperm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/letter-to-my-old-school.html

Starflower, I'm on CD3 but am feeling mega positive about this cycle, I really hope I get pregnant this time round. I came off the pill in January which has messed with my body (cycles, skin, moods the lot) but I feel that I'm coming back to being the normal me so am feeling really good at the minute.

Laura, that letter is great. Not arsey or being horrible, stating what you want them to hear in a constructive way. You can tell you're creative because you're really good with words. My school was the same, it was pushing everyone to go down the A-levels and Uni route (which I did) and treated the kids who wanted to do something vocational like second class citzens. I bet the vast majority of schools will have been like that, hopefully they've changed now, but I doubt it. I wonder if you'll get a reply from them.

I like to think I will. The head teacher was my English teacher when I was there, and he's a nice bloke. Fingers crossed he still is!

Sorry ladies been away on a hen do this wknd so updating the newbies now :)

Huge congrats to Jo for being our 1st gold medalist, now let's see some more!!

:dust: :dust:

I'm going to wait until Fri 15th will be 15dpo and AF should have arrived by then. Also it's OH's mum's Birthday that day :)

Well ladies AF arrived today. Giving me another 6 day LP. So I'm going to start B6 in order to lengthen it.

oh sorry to hear that hun, hope you can get it sorted, on with the next cycle :hug:

Apparently it can add a day or 2 on per cycle, but one lady had it add 4 days the 1st cycle she used it! So if it works like that for me I may still be in with a chance of a GB BFP.

it will work for you hun I have every faith ;) :dust:

sorry af turned up, best of luck with the B6, fingers crossed it does the trick for you xx

Will be watching out for friday satine, hope you get on the podium with Jo!

For some reason this cycle just seems soooo long! I'm desperate to get a pos opk so I bought loads off ebay and hoping I ovulate later this week. So I am poas loads to catch the surge!

Oh thats good to know how quickly did it work? and how many mg were/are you taking?

I'm going to wait until Fri 15th will be 15dpo and AF should have arrived by then. Also it's OH's mum's Birthday that day :)

Good luck, sending you tons and tons of :dust: and will keep my fingers crossed for you!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"