• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Good luck Satine!! 15DPO is when I waited to test! Hope it's lucky for you :dance: :dust:

Grr. I know I shouldn't really complain because my cycles are usually really regular, but I should have ovulated by now and I definately haven't! I think being on night shifts has thrown me out of whack. Oh well, if I BD everyday regardless then I guess it doesn't make any difference...

Grr. I know I shouldn't really complain because my cycles are usually really regular, but I should have ovulated by now and I definately haven't! I think being on night shifts has thrown me out of whack. Oh well, if I BD everyday regardless then I guess it doesn't make any difference...

That's gotta be the best way to make sure you're in for the month, so go for it! Good luck! :dust:

Congrats to those with their BFPs!

I'm super positive for this month. On day 3 of soy (taking 200mg days 3 - 7), Fingers crossed!

Very quick question about opk's if anyone can help? I've done soo many this cycle, some days 3 times :blush: just to make sure I don't miss O. Not got a positive, which I believe to be right, but all of them, even on cd6 have had lines, just not as dark as the control, but very visable. Do you think this is right? :shrug: Are the tests duff or could I have a problem with my hormone levels? Or is this completely normal and I'm just being irrational?! :dohh:

Even as I'm posting this I'm guessing it's completely normal and I'm being a silly billy!

Very quick question about opk's if anyone can help? I've done soo many this cycle, some days 3 times :blush: just to make sure I don't miss O. Not got a positive, which I believe to be right, but all of them, even on cd6 have had lines, just not as dark as the control, but very visable. Do you think this is right? :shrug: Are the tests duff or could I have a problem with my hormone levels? Or is this completely normal and I'm just being irrational?! :dohh:

Even as I'm posting this I'm guessing it's completely normal and I'm being a silly billy!

You need to do them in the afternoon too, they don't recommend using FMU for opk's apparently afternoon or early evening is better.

This pic was from the same day on the cycle I got my bfp, see the diff in one day!? The next day they were back to 'normal' ie, like the first one on the pic.

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u440/Jojocoombe/BnB%20stuff/0d3189ff.jpg

Looks like I do have some good news to share :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v129/PamDoove/IMG00551-20120613-0837.jpg

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news and a very good strong line too!! xx

Wooo congrats
the opks always have a line and last month i was going a little crzy testing a few times a day too lol had a few days of so close to positive i wasnt sure but when i got my real positive it was very obvious.
i've decided that as i need to add so much onto my LP i'm going to start at 100mgs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->