• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Congrats Satine :D

Apparently I'm 7dpo so started testing but I don't believe FF!

Congratualtions Satine! Hooray! Who's going to get bronze? It us really encouraging to see some BFPs! I think I might be Oing now, cervix is a little open, not having much CM at all this month though. Im having my reiki session tomorrow so hopefully that will help me to relax xx

Wooohooo congratulations. What Doing were you when you got your bfp
Xx

Congrats Satine! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Check you and Jo out, BFPs before the Olympics even starts let alone by the end of it!! :haha: Hope this is a really lucky thread and there are a lot more of us get our BFPs too in the next couple of months. Really pleased for you honey, you must be over the moon. x

Congrats huni! Hubby home now so fx'd il be joining u soon! We need a group in the 1st tri wen there's enough of us! Hopefully this is a lucky thread xx

Thankyou everyone :D

Me and Jo wanna see some more now, Team GB Bumps All The Way!!!!!

Congratulations Satine, brilliant news. Let's hope there's more team gb bfps soon.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Congrats Satine!! h&H 9 months xxxxx

Got my ovulation tests today. Also got some apple, cinnamon and raisin tea (salivating at the thought!) which I will be drinking with honey each day :) Actually looking forward to that.

Stocked up on my pregnacare, omega 3, evening primrose oil and b50 complex. Last dose of soy is tomorrow night. All I need is for my body to behave now and bring me an the rest of you lovely ladies a BFP! xx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to be late on here but can I join! Think this thread is a fab idea and it looks like you getting some BFP's so hopefully that will rub off :)

Good luck everyone ! :) X

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Congrats Satine!! h&H 9 months xxxxx

Got my ovulation tests today. Also got some apple, cinnamon and raisin tea (salivating at the thought!) which I will be drinking with honey each day :) Actually looking forward to that.

Stocked up on my pregnacare, omega 3, evening primrose oil and b50 complex. Last dose of soy is tomorrow night. All I need is for my body to behave now and bring me an the rest of you lovely ladies a BFP! xx

Sounds like you've got it all in hand, fingers crossed it's your month hun. X

Wow, the things we take to up our chances :thumbup: What's the tea do? Sounds lovely :D

Hey jojo never too late to join us hun, good luck :dust:

Apparently cinnamon and honey are good for nice strong eggies. Figured rather than just taking a teaspoon of honey with cinnamon on I would make a nice sweet tea out of it :)

I used to drink Fertilitea and add honey and cinnamon to that, it was very nice. but raisin tea sounds even nicer!

oooh nice. I love cinnamon and honey so might have to see what I can figure :thumbup: Not heard that one before. I'm eating pineapple in moderation at the moment-meant to aid implantation ...tho that's not why I'm eating it... I just like it the heard about it with TTC...

Pomegranate juice is supposed to aid implantation too, it apparently thickens the walls xxxx

Welcome to the newbies. The more the merrier. Sadly AF just got me. On to month two for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->