Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Actually no... Test at 1209... So you GET your BFP at 12:12 12/12/12

No, it's at 2pm I'm afraid! I will start my water drinking at 12:12 on 12/12/12 though maybe!

You definitely should! First sips at 12:12:12 :)

I found a onesie song. I love it. Please have a listen, especially if you're a fellow onesie fan...

Love laura (currently rocking Minnie Mouse onesie)
[youtube]sE6uK_hkmSc[/youtube]

Had my 20 week scan today, all well. Stayed Team Yellow but everyone thinks the profile looks like DH when he was little! We will have to wait and see... X

That's great news Jess! Glad everything is still going so well. Nearly half way there now!

Oh fantastic Jess, any pics?

Wed is gonna be a great day on here :)

https://s1304.beta.photobucket.com/user/jabuzzy123/media/20121210_115049.jpg.html

Here's the best photo of its face! It was moving around so much she was really struggling to do all her checks! But it was all fine xx

Congrats on the scan

:cry: well the :witch: showed up this morning so 2013 bfp it is :shrug:

Twag I'm really sorry, am gutted for you honey. Wishing all the luck in the world for your 2013 BFP xxx

Lovely pic Jess.

Sorry Twag, I was really rooting for you this month.

Good luck today Ches x

:haha: Laura. I've got Dave a onesie for Christmas, was tempted to get my own as new look do a maternity one but I'll wait til the bump is gone I think :thumbup:

Good luck Cheska.
Nice scan Mrs S
Sorry to hear your news twag
I've got a scan today too. Growth scan as LO apparently isn't so little. I'm hoping he's only a little bit big but we shall see.

Hopefully everything will be fine Mrs B, will be nice seeing your little one again today.

aw good luck cheska with your scan!

Sorry to hear that twag 2013 for the both us then!

Good luck and enjoy your scan's today ladies :hugs:

My scan is tomorrow afternoon but I have my booking in appointment today, busy couple of days preggo wise for me!

Hope all goes well with the booking appointment and the scan tomorrow Fran!

Jelly we are definately getting 2013 :bfp:

Satine how are you? I hope AF stayed away :hugs:

Great pic Jess :)

Sorry Twag hun, really thought it was your month :hugs:

No AF as yet and no spotting today as yet either but my temp did drop slightly again so think 2013 it is for me too.

Good luck Mrs B for today and Fran with you BA xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"