Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

That is ok I am looking forward to my 2013 BFP now :thumbup:

So I am hoping and seeing from your chart that AF has not reared her ugly head yet :dust:

Nope not yet but it defo feels like she is on her way.

When is she officially late? Hoping she stays away for 9 months :hugs: :dust:

well she should be due Thurs or Fri, going off my normal 14/15 day lp so I suppose Sat would be officially late.

Exciting anymore spotting at all?

:dust:

yeah had a tiny bit, defo think she is on her way.

Hmm well I am hoping it is not the evil :witch: I think she has had enough of us lately and sending lots of :dust: your way :dust:

Scan went well. He's only 3 days ahead, which isn't a cause for concern. All fluids etc completely average. He's also definitely a boy. We saw all his bits and pieces.

The :witch: arrived for me as well ladies yesterday. Am ok though going to take a more relaxed approach this next cycle, if it happens it happens and then try again in the new year properly if that doesn't work :haha:

:hugs: Sorry the :witch: caught you :hugs:

Cheska loving the scan photo :thumbup:

Thanks Twag. Forgot to post on here yesterday, but as you can see from my avatar my scan went really well. I was quite nervous beforehand but didn't have to wait long until she found it and showed us our little bean. It was wriggling around a lot! So I feel much more relaxed knowing there is a little bean in there, I know we're not out of the woods yet but over hurdle number 1! :cloud9:

All good here thanks Twag! Thread has gone a bit quiet. Had some nice births recently but it has been so busy at work it's making me feel pretty stressed out. Roll on mid March so I can get away! I hope TTC is being as stress-free as it can be. Xx

The thread has gone quiet but I think BnB all in all has gone quiet I guess everyone is getting ready for Christmas etc

TTC is pretty stress free DH is totally 100% on board which is making it a lot easier to be stress free tbh :thumbup: and we are following SMEP this cycle and he knows exactly what the game plan is :thumbup:

Sorry work has been busy but it must be lovely with all those new babies around :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->