Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Yeah it is nice, I'm just used to it I guess! Glad DH is on board, when we did SMEP with pre-seed it worked well, apart from DH getting terrible stage fright at O time! That really didn't help either of us to relax! I hope the christmas spirit brings everyone babies xx

I'm doing ok. Have stinking cold though, so am off work. Less than 2 months until I start mat leave, can't quite believe it.

Glad everyone is doing ok.

I am off work with a UTI Mrs Bump! I always get them but this is my first in pregnancy which is nothing short of a miracle! Am allergic to all the antibiotics so that's pretty rubbish. Hope you feel better soon! X

Glad everyone is doing ok.

Just looked at the first page of this thread! So many bfp!

I fully intend to be the last of the group when I start again in October :)

It seems to work for my DH knowing when we need to do it and when it is the important times etc too he even asked what time of day was best?? and told me to start temping again etc

I think he is getting impatient :haha:

That's good your DH is all up for it Twag, mine falls into the stage fright category sometimes too, luckily not on my BFP cycle but every other.

So MrsB you must be working to around 35 weeks? I think I'll be staying as long as I can due to only getting the statutory pay, every penny helps when your company doesn't help you out!

I'm doing well too, waiting for my 12 week scan appointment to drop through my letter box so I have the next date to look forward to. After the big dates in 7 days of course! Love Christmas!!

I'm working until 36 weeks but my mat leave doesn't officially start until 38 weeks as I've saved up leave. I do get 12 weeks of 50% pay in addition to statutory though which will help.

I plan on working for as long as I can once I do get a BFP so more of my maternity leave is once baby is here as my maternity leave is rubbish too!

Aww that's rubbish for you guys, I'm off from 34 weeks although mat leave starts at 36 with annual leave coz we literally can't manage any longer on delivery, you don't sit down for over 12hrs usually and have to get into weird positions and it's all a bit much! We get really good mat pay though so I can take a year off x

good to hear everyone is doing well! DH and i have stuck to the letter on smep/ jo's advice this cycle. he's more into it than i am at the moment its really funny!

good to hear everyone is doing well! DH and i have stuck to the letter on smep/ jo's advice this cycle. he's more into it than i am at the moment its really funny!

We have too Jelly completely stuck to SMEP and DH is 110% into this cycle :thumbup: he is giving his sperms pep talks and asking what my eggy is doing and when it is due to be released - making sure I temp etc
It is making this cycle a lot easier and less stressful for me having him so on board - I think he is getting impatient :haha:
We saw a buggy at the weekend (someone pushing it around) and he said we need one like that but 1st we need a baby to put in it!! :cloud9: and he also said he wants his little girl to have a red coat (after we saw a little girl walking along in a red coat) :cloud9: I think BABY FEVER has caught him :thumbup:

I am CD9 and just waiting for +ve OPK now SMEP started CD6 and OPK's I started on CD7 (was impatient to wait until CD8 plus doesn't make too much difference I guess)

:dust: I hope there is some good New Year news :dust: we haven't had any BFPs on here for a while :dust:

GO TEAM SMEP LOL!:happydance:

aww thats lovely! :cloud9: so nice to hear that guys can get just as broody. must be something in the air with the guys and babies this month lol. I think my DH would love a little girl, as would I really.

on another note, not temping yet but just started ff online. any ideas how to put on the bottom of your sig? Thanks :shrug:

Definately GO TEAM SMEP :happydance: :dust:

Yeah we would love a little girl we would be just as over the moon with a little boy of course but we have always loved the idea of a little girl!

I think it is because it is Christmas maybe :shrug:

FF there is a Sharing option at the top where you can set up your ticker or chart & get the code to share in your siggy it is nice & easy to do :thumbup:

Well merry Christmas ladies! Hope you have the most wonderful time with your loved ones. Things are a bit hectic here with Christmas preparations also getting prepared to move house. So wanted to say now happy Christmas bnb buddies! X

Happy Christmas team GB!! I'm still rooting for you and shaking my Pom poms xxx

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and new year and if we can't squeeze in any more bfps 'til 2013, then may everyone still waiting, get one as soon as possible in the new year xxx

Happy Christmas girls, hope you all have a fantastic time xxx

Merry Xmas ladies! Sorry I've not been around much-been so busy at work and ms hit me for a few weeks, but I was lucky it didn't last longer than that.

I hope 2013 is an amazing year for us all and this time next year we're all snuggling with our precious little ones :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->