Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Merry xmas all! On the night shift tonight so hopefully will get to deliver some xmas babies! Xx

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. Here's hoping 2013 sees everyone's wishes come true.

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you have an amazing time! :thumbup:

Merry Xmas ladies. Lets see one of two more bfps before the year ends. Out with a bang.

Annie nearly 10 weeks already. Wow! That's how long I've been neglecting BnB. 2013 when hubby is back in work I promise il be around xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR ladies I hope 2013 brings you all you wish & hope for :dust: :hugs:

Happy New Year all! I did get to deliver the first Xmas day baby and maybe will get the first New Year baby tonight! I hope you all have a good night and may 2013 bring babies for everyone xxxx

Happy New Year everyone, hope 2013 is a fantastic year for you all. :hugs:

Happy new year, heres hoping all your dreams come true in 2013.

Happy New Year ladies. Hope 2013 is wonderful for all. xx

Happy New year ladies, let's hope we have some more BFP's soon :D

How are you ladies getting on? I am currently 7dpo. O'd on Christmas Day so fxed that's when we conceived :)

Snap Satine I also O on Christmas Day & hoping that was the day we conceived too :thumbup:

How u feeling?

Good luck ladies, hope your bodies are about to give you a belated Christmas present!

Christmas miracles twag and satine! that would be amazing! we didn't dtd as much we planned, i did my back in xmas eve carrying my husbands presents (big kid, got him 3 garage tool boxes). cd 27 for me no signs of af yet.
Another good note to start off the new year, my cousin had her 3rd baby today. She now has 2 boys and a new baby girl called Freya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->