Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

When will you girls all think about testing? Looks like you might be ok with the timing Jelly since you dtd on the day you got your positive opk. Fingers crossed!

I agree Jelly you are in with a good chance if you DTD on O day :dust:

I will not test until I am late - AF is due Sunday but I will try holding off until the following Friday IF AF has not shown up that is!!

You are very strong Twag, I got about 8dpo and I couldn't stop thinking about testing and generally gave in!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It is hard and IF AF is late I may cave before then (bow to peer pressue :dohh:) but I am just scared of seeing a BFN I guess!! :shrug:

af due Saturday so i will wait until then. the + opk i had was a smiley face, so would you say i o'd on that day then? i would have thought the day after maybe?

Either that day or the day after, either way you should be covered. :thumbup:

AF due Sunday for me :dust: fingers crossed _ I don't know FF put my O day as the day after my +ve OPK :shrug: but even so you are still in with a good chance :thumbup:

We could be having an amazing start to 2013 in this thread girls, really excited for you all!

It would be nice to get some more BFP's :dust: Good Luck girls :dust:

Oh I do hope that we all get a new year BFP, things do happen in 3's :D

I am feeling generally ok, tired alot and sore boobs but that's about it really.

I'm so excited for team GB Bumps the next week!!! Bring on 2013 bfps!! Xxx

Satine your chart looks really good!

started to have slight cramping late last night. hope this isn't that start of you know what!

Satine your chart does look good :dust:

I hope it isn't Jelly Stay away evil :witch: lots & lots of baby :dust:

Thanks ladies, Laura hope the witch stays away for you hun.

:dust: to you both :)

Hoping there's a few bfps just around the corner for you ladies xxx

not me this time im afraid ladies. lots of back ache and heavy cramping today. think af may show early.

Jelly you are not out until the :witch: shows and she has not shown yet has she?? some people think AF is going to show and she doesn't don't lose hope yet :dust: :hugs:

:hugs: try not to stress & lose hope Jelly I know how hard that is :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"