Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

How is everyone today?

10dpo here and I just feel out this month :dohh:

I also feel out, BFN this morning too and a slight temp dip so not feeling good about it now really.

me too, af due tomorrow and feel like it too. we are coming up to the 1yr mark of trying too so not feeling very confident at the minute

I have stopped temping so I don't know what that is doing but I just feel out :shrug:

:hugs: guys :hugs:

Sending you ladies lots of love and hugs. Keep strong. xxx

went to the toilet again (although still feel like I need to go) and some light pink blood up there - cycle 5 it is :cry:

Onwards & upwards right :thumbup: and :witch: isn't fully here yet but fertile window for cycle 5 is whilst we are away on holiday :thumbup:

agreed! oh thats great timing! go for it twag!
mine is a weekend which certainly helps, at the minute we are undergoing the last legal bits to move house so a little bit stressed but excited aswell. you know what they say...new house new baby! fingers crossed for us both.

That is good :thumbup: we ARE getting our BFP in 2013 :dust:

We are moving into our new house March I hope it is not awaiting until then :dohh: :haha: I would like to be preggo & announce once we move in :thumbup:

What worked for me was making plans for things that aren't ideal while pregnant, started my search for a new job by meeting with recruitment agents, booked to go horse riding, started painting house to do up and sell and them wham, BFP! It's Sod's law at it's best!!

Really hope the holiday works for you Twag. X

Satine I just saw on Cheskas journal that you got your BFP congratulations so very happy for you :hugs: H&H 9 months

Well I do hope this is it :D

Thanks Twag :)

Attachments

• IMG00867-20130105-1744.jpg
    IMG00867-20130105-1744.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
Great test Satine it can only get darker :hugs:

So AF is a no show so far today she is normally there to great me 1st thing in the morning but nothing not even spotting my pad is still stark white! Been crampy & lower back ache on my left on & off all day & feeling queasy too
Prety sure the :witch: will still show her ugly face though!!

This morning was a BFN and got a not pregnant on a digi, lots of the ladies are saying the test from yesterday was defo not an evap and perhaps its still too early for the digi. So I am still in limbo atm.

Glad to hear AF is MIA Twag fxed for you hun :dust:

That did not look like an evap to me at all :nope: u are only 12dpo so still early for a digi I think they are not great at picking them up early so I have heard!
:dust: :dust:

Thanks I hope she is not just messing with me as we will be having words :haha: but if she is then next cycle is already planned :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->