Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Oh how frustrating! Poor you! That looks ways too dark for an evap. Hope you get some BFP tests soon xxx

Rach, hope you get your definitive BFP soon!! Looked like a true BFP to me, and like Twag said, still a bit early for digi!

Twag, I hope the witch is a no-show.... for the next nine months!!! FXed for you!

Hope everyone had a great Xmas and new year!
Urgh, first day back into routine *raspberry*

All sounding good Twag, I can't believe you've still not tested! You've got some strong willpower!

I just really cannot bare to see a BFN and still think AF will show and is messing with me :shrug:

If AF doesn't show Twag, how long until you will test?

I understand where you're coming from though, seeing a bfn is really hard especially if you're feeling particularly hopeful! And to me always seems such a waste of money too using tests 'for no good reason'!

Makes sense Twag. Hopefully there is a BFP waiting for you whenever you're ready. x

IF AF has not shown by Friday I will test then as will be 17dpo so should definately know by then (11day LP)

It is true I would rather wait it out than get my hopes up and see a BFN!

Fingers crossed twag! Ur so strong to hold off testing. When was/is AF due? Got everything crossed for u xx

AF was due 1st thing yesterday morning I woke up thinking that when I go for FMU there she will be I had a pad on all ready for her! Nothing then wore a pad all day Nothing then again last night same thought this morning that AF will be there when I go for FMU Nothing! Pad on again today still Nothing :shrug: :wacko:

I don't know I really do not want to get my hope up you know :shrug: :wacko:

:hugs: thanks ladies

Are you going to test hun? FF says you should :test: :D

I am still in limbo, another BFN this morning so looks like the test was dodgy or something. AF should be due either tomorrow or Wed.

FF does say I should test but I am ignoring it :haha:

I hope not as it was a good line hoping it is the start of something for you :hugs: your chart is looking good :hugs:

how are we doing ladies?

nervously started my first ttc journal yesterday, any help, advice or stalkers welcome!

Hi Jelly, will head over to stalk next!

Twag, how are you getting on hun?

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry I've not been on in an age. Hope you're all well and had a good xmas/new year. I'm doing OK. 12 weeks today- can't believe it! Had my booking appointment last Friday and I've my NT scan next Monday! I've been struggling the last few weeks with chronic headaches and insomnia, so not feeling great, but all for a good cause.

Now, come on you lovely ladies waiting for your :bfp: you can do it. Let this be the year for us all.

xx

Happy 12 weeks Annie! I'm 13 weeks today, mine has gone quite fast these last few weeks too after the initial drag to 8 or 9 weeks. I've got my NT scan next Tues (they couldn't fit me in any earlier), can't wait! Make sure you post pics of your little baby on here on Monday!

:witch: showed up for me yesterday ladies so onto my next one.

Any signs for you Twag yet? Hope she stays away :)

Will go over to your journal now Laura :)

Happy 12 weeks Annie :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->