Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

:hi: ladies well 15dpo today and no sign of the :witch: :shrug: I feel like everytime I say it I am tempting fate & she will be there when I next go to the toilet :wacko:

Sorry Satine that the :witch: showed :hugs:

Happy 12 Weeks Annie and 13 Weeks Cheska wow time is flying :thumbup: and soon you get to see your little ones :cloud9:

When will you test then Twag, I think this is the one for you ;)

Twag, this has to be the one, I know you don't want to get your hopes up but I can't see any other reason why AF wouldn't have shown by now. Excited!!

I originally planned maybe Friday morning but now I am thinking maybe next week :shrug: just thinking the longer the better ya know :shrug: plus DH & I will be away in a little cottage next week away from the world & might be nice to be cocooned when we test IF the :witch: has not shown! :thumbup:

Happy 12 weeks Anna. Wow! It's flown. I have my anomaly scan a week today. That's come round quick mind.

Twag how long is ur usual lp? Got everything crossed for u x

My LP is 11 days so AF was due 1st thing Sunday morning but still no sign I was spotting pink on 10dpo and then brown 11dpo (not much though only when wiped) but nothing since :wacko:

Thanks trying not to get my hopes up though :wacko:

Twag nooooooo you can't leave us in suspense until next week! :haha: The spotting could have been implantation bleeding, perfect timing for it.

I haven't fully decided yet if I will test on Friday or wait until next week I just have absolutely no urge to POAS :shrug:

Sorry :wacko:

Fair enough Hun. Test when you're ready. It's looking really positive though. I'm excited for you.

Thanks 16dpo no sign of the :witch: yet :shrug: I feel normal too not pre-AF or nothing just normal & calm :wacko:

Me too, I don't know how you haven't tested yet. Hope you do test tomorrow :)

:wacko: I just guess I am scared of testing and seeing a BFN :wacko:

Oh Twag I'm so sorry. I really thought this had to be it for you, sending you loads of hugs. Concentrate on your lovely week away next week and really treat yourselves to make up for this blow. Really sorry honey. xxx

aww twag I felt sure it was your time :hugs:

As Cheska says, try and enjoy your time away to help clear your mind of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->