Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I am ok trying to plan new cycle :thumbup: so I have just gone and got DH & I prenatals to take :thumbup: was thinking starting OPK cd10 then BD was thinking cd11 or 12 then 14, 15 & 16 then 18 for luck :shrug: dependant on OPK ofcourse

what you think?

Good to be thinking positively about this cycle :thumbup: I tried for the BD from about cd10 or 11 every other day until my opks started turning and then every day for as long as I could stand DH!

:dust:

Cheska we tried that this last cycle with SMEP from cd6 and tbh by the time we got to O cd14 we were burning out so as I am due to O week we go back to work and I know DH will be uber busy at work I am trying to maximise our chances with minimal effort so fully focusing on the most important time of the cycle :thumbup:

Also doing grapefruit juice (it is yummy & helped my ewcm) and also we have prenatals to take :thumbup:

I need to plan otherwise I will go into melt down which I might when I get home tonight to DH anyway :wacko:

Aw big hugs huni. When I got this bfp we did 6 out of 7 days leading up to O and day of O. I say concentrate on 3-4 days before o and day of xx

I know the feeling Twag, although mine is more burn out from having to be nice to him when he's being an ass hat just because I wanted sex. We dtd cd10, 13, 17, 20, 21 and 22. My pos opk was cd21 and think I ovulated cd22. And after cd22 I've had sex 3 times! Oops!

Oh Twag :hugs:

Looking at your chart, do you think you ov'd 2 days later than it says? Maybe those discarded temps would indicate that if you put them back in, which would have meant AF was due today?

Sorry if that sounds wrong, hope you take it in the way it was intended. I just would want to make sense of it if it were me, so that I had more info for next time :hugs:

I discarded the temps as I had not slept all night but took them anyway so they really are pointless & because of Christmas I didn't temp properly I will be from now on starting 1st thing O day is pretty spot on for me so I think that is ok

I am fine I need a good cry when DH gets in and then I am all planned for next cycle I will get my BFP :thumbup:

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Bless you xxxx it's so hard not to get your hopes up when the witch teases you like that :hugs:

I feel bad for you as I know how that feels. I hope she never teases you again x

Was hoping for a snow day, but it's only just started here in Surrey :(

Not loads yet but it's been coming down for around and hour. I'm working from home as they reckon it'll be blizzards by midday and the last thing I need is to be 31 weeks pregnant in a car crash or stuck in the town I work in. They get a lot of snow in High Wycombe where I work whenever it snows in the south east, it's often where the news do their clips, a couple of years ago they showed all the people who'd got stuck in the town sleeping in the show beds in John Lewis.

It's terrible here. Even the main roads are blocked and impassable. We can't get to the hospital for our scan :(

It's moving from us (south west) further east apparently. But it's still snowing hard.

We've still just got the snow that started at the weekend, not had any fresh yet, we're supposed to get it later tonight. Take care ladies, look after yourselves and your babies. x

So unfair, here in Cornwall there is not a flake of the white stuff but loads and loads of the wet stuff!!! Even just across the river Tamar in Plymouth has snow!!!

Everyone who went in to my work has now been told to work from home. Be safe everyone.

Coming down in central London. Fun day full of snow related accidents for me!

We r on red alert here in South Wales. So got loads. Still coming down thick and fast. Il be staying in all day as my sister will take Alfie sledging. Gutted I can't go but need to keep this little baby boy safe and snug xx

Take care all cx

I did think of you when I saw the red alert this morning Lis! 30cm apparently! It's easing off a bit here but I'd say we've had about 15-20cm ourselves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->