Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

We've still not got any more, so we're probably still just about 5cm leftover. Roads are all clear, hope they stay like that till 7pm when I'll be home.

Thick snow here about 4/5 inches and still falling DH is trying to get home from Maidenhead it going to take him hours I think!

My Dh's boss won't let him go until 5. We have loads of snow. I have no idea how he thinks my dh will get home. I'm really getting quite worried about him.

DH was on a team building day & it was a days holiday too so I think he just told them he was leaving :shrug:

its coming down thick and fast here, my DH has gone to work but he patrols round our town so not too far from home. He is working until midnight tonight tho so i am worried about how cold he will get, he has only just got rid of his cold. I heated up some leftover homemade chicken soup for him before he went tho.

Still snowing here! About 20cms now for sure and it's just got really cold so it will probably all freeze. So glad we're both in and safe although Dave is an idiot and keeps talking about tiring to get the car out agin, just for fun :shrug: I distracted him for a bit with my feminine ways and got that out f his mind, now he's playing call of duty!

Mrs Bump, I would text your DH and tell him to just come home if you are worried bout him, it's not worth the risk if it's bad out there, there are roads closed here and motorways, at least 3 jack-knifed lorries!

His boss will not allow him to go home even though he sent his wife that works there home at 12, she walked, and reported back that almost all the roads were impassable. If he can't get out, they can put him up on their sofa for the night. They are complete arses. He writes computer code, he can blatantly do that from home. DH was saying to me last night how he was sick of his boss's attitude and considering looking for alternative work, maybe this'll push him to do it, but I really just want him to be safe. He is a very safe driver though.

That is awful! How can you expect loyalty from staff when that's how you treat them!? Poor DH :( well I hope he gets home nice and safe sooner rather than later. It's crazy how some people get sent home at lunch time and then others get treated like that!

We've had loads. I ended up going sledging with everyone (not partaking tho)

Alfie loved it

https://i1245.photobucket.com/album...D-996E-5FA3C383F227-2315-0000019C027AE5DE.mp4

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/D4A61680-EA92-4DC2-8149-29F8956F59E1-2315-0000019BFDFF50B7.jpg

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/FB480B03-BE40-42BD-89F2-2105BB558276-2315-0000019C2909E122.jpg

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/E8EB442B-461D-4C92-BF54-CDF538EC8539-2315-0000019C2762954A.jpg

The 1st one is a link to a video of Alfie and my brother in law going down a huge hill

I'm still sulking as we haven't had any snow at all!!
We did see a bit though over the weekend when we visited my grandparents over in Devon. But that was just leftovers, not falling!

Last night we had thunder and lightning followed by massive heavy hail!! The ground did turn white and it was ever so slippery out this morning!
Thankfully it's been raining for a while now so hopefully that's melted the rest if the hail on the floor!! (About the size of small marbles)

Wow huge hail stones!! We still have a lot of thick snow here and the roads that are not gritted and paths are solid compacted snow/ice now so nasty when walking or driving on them!!

We're due another few bfps too. We've been stuck on 23 too long xx

Wow your chart looks awesome. Mine never looked that good. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks ladies tbh I am not really paying much attention to my chart or the 2ww just going through the motions in the morning of taking temp & putting on FF as far as it goes really :shrug: feeling really non fussed & calm about this cycle - not sure if that is a good thing tbh

Maybe the less stress will help, it'll at least be better for you mentally.

Yeah I think mentally I have come to terms with it will happen when it happens as long as we get BD in the right time not much more I can do so no point stressing :shrug: and not SS is far less stressful and this 2ww is going so much quicker and more pain free tbh :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->