Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I think the less stress the better. Easier said than done but sounds like you're doing really well Twag. No point in dwelling on things, what will be will be, and things usually come along when you least expect them so hopefully it's a good thing not paying too much attention. x

your chart does look fab hun but yeah best to not think too much of it :)

TBH I have not and I am really not thinking too much into anything this cycle I fully expect to start next cycle :shrug: in fact I fully expect not to get a BFP until we are in our new house and actually the new house has taken my mind off TTC & 2WW as I am getting impatient :haha: :devil:

Yeah the sorting out for our move has kind of made me put it all on the back burner which feels good really, hoping I can be less stressed about it all from now on, just make sure we BD at the right time and let the rest run its course.

Glad you're all doing well ladies. Hope there's more bfps in this lovely little group soon

Definately time for more BFPs now, can get some valentine's ones xx

Wonder if any GB babies have been born yet? Or will Jo be the first? So exciting our little group has almost got to the delivery suite!!

Really hope we get a full sweep of BFPs before too long. :dust:

We need some more BFPs & some babies being born full circle of the journey :thumbup: :dust:

I've just checked back and we have some more bfps. Starflower2be posted on 20/11/12 she got her bfp. Still looking for more. We could have a full house soon eeek x

Yes Jo, you show us how it's done! :haha:

Nice finds Lis, this seriously has to be one of the luckiest threads going, hats off to Rach for setting it up! :thumbup:

Hi ladies am I ok to join? First cycle ttc #2, currently in 2ww and going crazy!! :) xx

Yes I've just been having a glance through, lots of bfp's!! Fingers crossed for lots more soon :)

:hi: welcome this is a lovely thread & friendly ladies

Hi Hollie. Hopefully you have joined just as there's another rush of bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->