Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Would be nice to see some more BFPs added :thumbup:

:hi: hi Hollie and welcome!

Good to hear of some more BFPs, we need another rush!!

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I won't be one of them this month!! I'm expecting the horrid :witch: any day now!

Twag, you chart looks great, maybe the 'devil may care' attitude is working for you!!
How long is your lp usually?

:hi: hi Hollie and welcome!

Good to hear of some more BFPs, we need another rush!!

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I won't be one of them this month!! I'm expecting the horrid :witch: any day now!

Twag, you chart looks great, maybe the 'devil may care' attitude is working for you!!
How long is your lp usually?

Usually 11 days LP but last month AF turned up 15dpo so taking that into account FF is saying AF is due Monday but 11dpo is Saturday so either way this weekend should see if AF is coming :shrug:

Why do you think you will not be in with a chance this cyce hun?

Oh that sucks :hugs: FX for next cycle hun :dust:

Woo great find Lisa have added those 2 now :)

:hi: Hollie welcome aboard :D

Sorry it looks like your out Eternity, fxed you aren't :hugs:

OMG 25 BFP's we are nearly at Annie's dream number 26 aren't we???

I hope we can do better than 26 though ladies :thumbup: :dust:

Might have been 24 Annie's dream, I forget :haha:

Just checked and I started this thread back last May and in under a year out of 39 ladies (now inc Hollie ;) ) we have 25 :bfp: :D

Wow that is an amazing number of :bfp: this is a lucky thread :thumbup:

That definitely is a good number to have in such a short space of time. Well done ladies for all that hard work that has gone in so far, fingers crossed for those still waiting for their BFP, I know you can do it! Go Team GB!!!! xxxxxxxxx

My reading from Gail just come in all I can say is OMG! come have a read if you like in my journal ladies :thumbup:

Wow, 25 out of 39 is fab, congrats ladies :)
I hope to be upping your numbers soon ;-) and *baby dust* to everyone!

Twag I so wish u were a POASaholic like so many of us in here.... Ud be testing tomos then or already by now :haha:
Fran, jo, rach we need to do some POAS pushing here xx

Annie has tried & failed with the POAS pushing I just do not have it in me I mean I was 5 days late last cycle & still no POAS :nope:
I guess I am put off by my first cycle when I did POAS early got a bfp & then 4 days later it was all taken away from me :cry: just not tempting fate again :nope:

Sorry ladies :flower:

I am a poas pusher but the month I got my bfp I waited until 15DPO to test and it was my most relaxed cycle ever. So there is something to be said for a stress free approach!

Good luck Twag. I really hope it happens for you xx

I am super relaxed this cycle it is a odd but nice feeling of not worrying about it at all & not SS is great the 2ww is flying by :thumbup:

Fingers crossed for you twag, when are you due to test? Xx

Well AF is due this weekend FF says to test Monday but I will not be testing then so earliest I will test is 18dpo I think but I doubt I will get to that without AF showing :nope:

Fingers crossed for you Twag that your stress free approach pays off!!!

Afm, cd1! I knew the witch was coming and I haven't focused on timing or trying or anything this past cycle, I still feel strangely sad, more so than previous cycles of ntnp!

Doesn't help I'm suffering cramping badly (shooting through to my lower back too), minimal spotting and then woosh- there she is, and I've been majorly hormonal the past couple of weeks (poor hubby lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->