Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Sorry Eternity. Let's all keep our fingers crossed this is your cycle. xxx

How is everyone doing? Good weekends ladies?

We looked after my 2yo niece & 7yo nephew for the day saturday took them swimming etc was great fun but omg exhausting - surely it must be easier with your own as your used to it right?
Sunday chilled out & went to take our weekly photo of our house it now has windows & doors & still on schedule for beginning of March :happydance: I cannot wait

Haha! I think that Twag! But I tell myself that we grow with them and they don't just pop out like that so at least we have time to get used to it!

Phew I know it is not going to be easy but got to be easier than going from no children to 2 children full of energy & needing entertainment :wacko: but like I said was great fun & DH had fun too :thumbup:

Omg Jo I just noticed you are going to meet your little girl tomorrow how exciting :happydance: :cloud9:

Yes!! 1 more sleep! We go in to hospital at 8.30am and then have the op in the afternoon, not sure of a time yet but should find out in the morning!

Twag your chart is looking AMAZING!!!! I am being very good and not poas pushing but it's very hard for me! :haha:

Eeeeek Jo first GB baby will be here tomorrow, what an amazing day!

You think? I am holding out until 18dpo that is IF the :witch: stays away and the temps stay up!

:happydance: First Team GB baby :happydance:

First of many TeamGB babies!!!!

Yep chart looks great Twag, FXed for you!!

AFM, have had a really odd start to this cycle.
Usually I have a day of spotting before full flow, getting gradually heavier, then a lighter day, a heavier day, then lighter again for a day or two and then gentle spotting easing off to nothing.

However, this time it came on really strong within a couple of hours, was incredibly painful (pains shooting through to my lower back too), became full flow that quickly lasted only one more day, then light spotting on days 3 and 4.
I almost keep expecting it to come back!!

Feeling really iffy so don't know if I'm coming down with something?! But still getting really grouchy! (Poor hubby)

:shrug::shrug:

My last cycle AF was funny too I think every now and then the :witch: likes to play games with us :grr:

:hugs:

She definitely likes to play with us, my cycles were all over the place, I never had two anywhere near the same length, varying between 30 and 65 days. Horrible cow bag witch!

My cycles were fine and AF was always on time until we started TTC then she decided to mess with me and they have been changing ever since :grr:

Aw there's lovely news about Jo! Go team GB!! Definitely makes me all fuzzy and broody lol.

Good luck tomorrow Jo!!

Cheska, I see you've got your 16week midwife appointment tomorrow...me too!! Lots going on tomorrow....perhaps you should poas Twag :devil:

Awww that's lovely news :)

I poas this morning, BFP!!! I'm putting it down to this group being lucky with all the bfps already :) xx

She's had her today Annie! A day early, the little monkey clearly couldn't wait to see the world!

Yep I've got my 16 week appointment, in true Fran fashion late at 17 weeks! And we go on mat leave at the same time too, the last weekend in June! Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->