Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hollie OMG!!! Did you say this was your first cycle too? That's amazing news, well done you and OH! Congrats hun! x

1st Team GB baby born :happydance:

Congrats Hollie H&H 9months

GL ladies at your MW appointments tomorrow :hugs:

Thanks ladies, yes it was our first cycle Cheska8, I honestly thought af had arrived and we were out this month but it was implantation bleeding xx

That is great congratulations again :)

First cycle, I'm jealous at that and I'm pregnant! Congrats chick. x

So pleased that the 1st GB bumps baby arrived today! Welcome Olivia, congrats again Jo :D

Congrats Hollie on your bfp, woo another one!

Twag your chart still looking fab as well.

good luck with the appointments tomoz ladies :)

She's had her today Annie! A day early, the little monkey clearly couldn't wait to see the world!

Yep I've got my 16 week appointment, in true Fran fashion late at 17 weeks! And we go on mat leave at the same time too, the last weekend in June! Brilliant!

Aw, I'm so behind the times...I've been so awol recently. Work has been kicking my butt...and the last 5 days I've been really poorly with a chest infection and really really bad cold- seriously have not ever felt so ill from a cold before, and of course couldn't take anything. This afternoon, at last, I am starting to feel more normal, although I still sound like I've smoked 40 a day since birth :haha:

Well, HUGE congrats Jo!!

This appointment is my only one so far that will have not been on the late side- my booking appointment was at almost 12 weeks, my 12 week scan at almost 13 weeks... But it's all go from here for me. I've tomorrow's mw appointment, an appointment with an obstetrician Thursday and extra, detailed scan next Tuesday (these extra appointments are because DH's brother died at 6 months from an inherited genetic disorder, so they want to see if we might have it too), then it'll be just 3 weeks until our 20 week scan :wacko: Can't believe how fast time seems to be going just now!!

My mat leave is just an estimate at the moment, but seems a sensible stopping point, at the end of the month. I may push it back a week, then have the option of taking some leave before if I need it...want to spend as much time with bubs as possible...

Hope you're all doing well :hugs:

So that's 26 BFPs now :thumbup: & 1 Baby born :happydance:

Please share your ttc tips Hollie for us ladies awaiting to see that elusive bfp :thumbup:

Happy 16 Weeks Cheska

Enjoy your MW appointments today ladies :hugs:

Sorry Cheska happy 17 weeks :dohh: stupid me got confused between you & Annie

Thanks Twag! Just waiting for midwife now, so excited to hear the heartbeat on a proper Doppler and not just my cheapy one!

Huge congrats Jo and Hollie. Exciting times for the thread!

Hearing the heartbeat with the midwife was amazing, made it feel real again. Just 3 and a half weeks till we get to see our bean on the scan again, so excited!

Awww must be lovely to hear :cloud9:

So massive temp drop this morning but think I need to discard this today's temp as I woke with my mouth open & a blocked nose :wacko:
No sign of the :witch: hmmm :shrug:

When will you test then Twag? Got my fingers crossed for another gb baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->