Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

If temp is still up & she hasn't shown then Friday which is 18dpo I will test

Do you think I should discard today's temp seeing that I woke up with my mouth open?

Was AF due today Twag?
Hope the temp drop was because of your blocked nose!! FXed!!

Fran, glad it's all feeling real again and not long until your scan!!
Does your cheapy one sound any different to the proper Doppler (yeah try saying that three times fast lol) ?

Can't really help Twag sorry, when I was temping it fluctuated quite a bit as I usually wake up with my mouth open (especially if I lie on my front), but if its very unusual for you then maybe :shrug:

Sorry, that's been a really unhelpful reply :dohh::haha:

AF was due 11 dpo so Saturday but nothing yet :shrug:

I do not normally sleep with my mouth open no :nope: think it was because my nose was blocked although nose has cleared now :dohh:

Well it's still sounding positive Twag! Have you had any symptoms at all?

Nothing what so ever Eternity but I have refused to SS at all this cycle which tbh has done me wonders I am now sick of the waiting game & just want the :witch: to show if she is coming you know!! :dohh:

Hollie huge congrats. Told u this group is lucky xx
You should do a journal we can all stalk then x

Yeh it sounded pretty much the same as my cheapy doppler, but mine only has headphones whereas hers had speakers and a thing to tell the heartrate.

Twag I'm not sure, I'd probably leave the temp as it was until tomorrow, maybe the pattern will become clearer then?

I will leave it discarded for today and then based on tomorrow's temp re-instate it I think :shrug:
Either way I am chilled out and just playing the waiting game (and expecting AF tbh)

Best to expect the worst then anything else is a brilliant surprise. I always had to test early to manage my expectations because I'd be the opposite and would get way ahead of myself and assume I was pregnant and needed a BFN to bring me back to earth each day!

I would leave th temp. It's the overall pattern that counts, not individual temps x

Hmm maybe I will remove the discarded then :shrug:

I am wondering if I should start testing once I am a day late so I know if I am having lots of Chemicals or not :shrug: as then I have something to go to the GP with or could just be my LP lengthening I guess :wacko:
I am fine it is DH that is getting frustrated :(

I like to test as soon as possible and that's part of my reasoning. I had a chemical my second cycle (which was the first cycle we had got timing right) so that stuck on my mind and I wanted to know if it was happening again and again. BUT that's just me Hun. It's totally up to you xxx

If it was me I would test for that reason but then I'm completely obsessive about TTC and need to know what's going on, bit of a control freak like that. But maybe just carry on your way for another couple of cycles and if you are getting these strange long LPs then maybe think about it? We're all here to support you in however you want to do it. :hugs:

I know we are only cycle 5 well 6 if you include NTNP and I know some have been trying a lot longer but it feels like we have been trying forever and timing it all right and nothing - sorry being a brat :brat: I know this is how DH feels :(

Sorry having a whinge I feel fine & calm but I guess I am getting frustrated for DH and well us both really :dohh:

It is so hard when you're doing everything right and you've still not got your BFP, but most of us have been there or are there at the minute, to one extent or another, so don't ever feel like you can't vent how you're feeling to us. It took me 11 months to get my BFP (which I know isn't all that long in comparison to others), but I really appreciate your frustrations. It's so hard when you want something so bad, just keep the faith and it will happen for you, really hope it's soon sweetie. :hugs:

Thanks I know it will happen and it is all up to fate and will happen when it is meant too - I guess I am getting more incy as I worry about DH getting all taking too long can't be bothered about it IYKWIM :wacko:

As soon as the :witch: shows (of which there is absolutely no sign at all :nope:) I will order my Preseed :thumbup:

Twag even though your temp dropped it is still above coverline so defo keep it in and see what happens tomorrow. I can't believe you still haven't tested.

The :witch: isn't going to show so you won't need the preseed ;)

Thanks Satine - I have been on FF and looked at other charts similar to mine which ended up BFP and there are a fair few that had a similar drop and a similar time (although they had already got the BFP) so given me a little hope :dohh:

No sign of AF at all nothing no spotting or cramping :wacko: I will test Friday morning if still no AF & temp still up not long now to wait really so may as well wait it out :shrug:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"