Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I think it's natural to have stages in time that make it all seem harder. Apparently the number 6 can phycologically affect you this way. 6 months ttc seems so much longer than 3 or 4 or even 5. It's the whole half a year thing.

We are on day 6 of NICU and it seems so much longer than 4 days. It's closer to a week which seems a long time.

Don't ever feel bad for being upset at your situation when others seem to have tried longer. They were feeling the same at your stage too and just because their situation seems "worse" it isn't always and it isn't your life. So if you are down about it then don't be too hard on yourself xxx

Thank you Jo :hug: how is little Olivia doing? :hugs: x

She's improved today thanks Twag. Quite alert and enjoyed some more skin to skin time <3 she's my little fighter!

Aww bless her ihope she can come home soon :hugs: x

She will. I'm guessing 2 weeks max but hopeful it's less fx'd!

Keeping everything crossed that she is home before 2 weeks FXd :dust: :hug: x

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

Half term for us next week (yay:happydance:) and not long until Easter!! We will be going to London in second week of Easter hols, going to do the Harry Potter Studio Tour :yippee:

How was everyone's weekend?

:hi: doing well here looking forward to the weekend already :haha:

I know that feeling Twag!
Although I'm looking forward to next week, (half term) as I have my baby sister coming to stay!
(My only sibling who is eighteen months YOUNGER than dd)

Eternity you will love the Harry potter studios. Be sure to try some butterbeer!

Urgh can't believe I'm only on cd14 - I am so ready for this cycle to be over and start fresh with a proper one!!

What is wrong with this cycle Eternity?

I get you I am wishing away the next 6 weeks :dohh:

Well after the very abrupt, early arrival of the witch (with no warning) - the day after an intense workout - she upped and left after only two days but left all the symptoms behind her.

I've been really moody and clumsy, and constantly getting cramps and twinges in my stomach and lower back.
My stomach has been gurgling like crazy and I've had about 5 or 6 headaches in the two weeks since she left!

No way of pinpointing ovulation because of all the cramping and twinging, and I've been bloated for a couple of days.

Just want to start again properly!!:brat: sorry for ranting on there :dohh: lol

Hmmm and you have tested right?? may not have been AF just saying!

No I haven't, didn't see the point when she showed. It was quite heavy and lots of cramping so just assumed it was.
Also only dtd once around about the time of o last cycle.

I see where you're coming from though Twag, that's something I would suggest to someone else in my place lol.

Think I will try to wait it out for another two/two and a half weeks and see if I get a nice normal visit from the witch.... :shrug:

Lol thanks Anna, didn't see you when I replied!

How was your scan?

Twag, why are you wishing away the next six weeks?

Scan was good, thanks- we had an extra scan today in advance of the routine 20 week anomaly scan as DH had a brother who died at 6 months old of a genetic disorder, and they wanted to check our baby for it. All's looking great, though :) Just 3 weeks till we see him/her again...and until we're halfway! All of a sudden, everything is going really fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->