Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Not long to testing loulou fingers crossed for a lovely :bfp:

I'm a bit of a POAS addict, so tested opk again today at 10.30 and the test line is darker than the control line :happydance: Never ever happened before so I'm very excited. Sorry to bore everyone, but here's another picture!!! Now do I still count yesterdays as a positive or just today's as today's was darker? And how many days shall we keep :sex: Only fly in the ointment is ewcm seems to have gone missing :growlmad:

I would put today down and make sure you do it today and tomorrow xx

I'm due to test this week. Usually have a 10 day LP but want to wait until 12dpo to test if AF hasn't shown. Although I must confess I did poas today-Bfn but I know its stupid early at 7-86dpo (not clear when I O'd this month)

I'll be 6dpo tomorrow so testing from then onwards.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hoping you both get your :bfn: this week, fingers crossed for two more medals! :thumbup:

Thank you:hugs: Knowing my luck though I will finish last!:haha:

Wow! Congratulations hun, that's great news!! I think we might get lots of Team GB bumps on the way!

Who's testing this week? Who can we get excited and nervous for next? I'm waiting for O so it won't be me.

xxx

I've no idea wen to start testing as I'm not getting regular AF since coming off depo march 2011!! Hubby been home since a week yest and we've been bd'ing nearly every other day. Wat do u ladies think? Should I wait til he's been home 4 weeks??

Good luck ladies waiting to O, good luck ladies in 2ww

:dust: :dust:

Lisaloo not too sure have you got a chart?

Good luck ladies waiting to O, good luck ladies in 2ww

:dust: :dust:

Lisaloo not too sure have you got a chart?

I did start one last month, I kept my bbt thermometer under my pillow an my lovely Lil bichon decided to chew it to pieces. Still haven't ordered a new one. If we don't have any luck while hubby on leave for the next month I will order and start charting ready for aug time. Looks like il be poas loads the next 4 weeks lol x

LOL Cheska...assume you mean our :bfp: :rofl:

Arghhhhh oh my god, of course i meant BFPs, I'm mortified that I wrote the evil BFN!! Soooo sorry! I'm clearly still drunk from my night out last night!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: that's better! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just booked a holiday to New York a few days ago. If I catch this month I will be 13 weeks when we go... COME ON THIS MONTH!

Congrats Babydeacon!! 3 down before the Olympics has even started!

Could be 5 down by then end of the week if you're testing Anniepie & LouLou!

Laura - I'm so jealous! I love NYC been lucky enough to go 3 times, if we go back to the states any time in the future I'm hoping it will be to Disney, once Liv is old enough to enjoy it!

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot but to be fair I haven't got much else to go off with AF still MIA. I've woke up this morning with Wat feels like the start of a urine infection, maybe just bit of cystitis and also had headaches 2 days now. Wen I got my bfp in April I had a bit of water infection

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot but to be fair I haven't got much else to go off with AF still MIA. I've woke up this morning with Wat feels like the start of a urine infection, maybe just bit of cystitis and also had headaches 2 days now. Wen I got my bfp in April I had a bit of water infection

When did you last have AF? If you O'd around time DH came home then you could test, but might be a bit too early still x

I've been trying to make sure we :sex: over ovulation, and I suspect we will defo need to get another session in today as I've not had a temp shift yet.

Problem is i'm a little tired now :blush: Hubby has been fine with it, thought he might feel like I was asking him to perform on demand, but he's not yet complained! I think after tonight I'll take a few nights off, if I get my temp shift in the AM :wacko:

I'm just all :sex: out this cycle!!!

It does get tiring doesn't it lol!

I can't remember the days when we did it twice a day or more, every day! How did we find time for a life :rofl: ahhhh to be young again!

We haven't done it at all since we found out, I think we're both a bit scared of moving it :haha:

my donor's availability is rubbish around my ovulation this month again :( That's if i ovulate same day as last month

my donor's availability is rubbish around my ovulation this month again :( That's if i ovulate same day as last month

Is there anyway of having the spermies frozen? I'm not too clued up on insemination

Jo - yeah it's hard to remember the old days!! No more lie ins and long lazy :sex:
sessions :blush: TTC & LO's change things, but wouldn't have it any other way!! You're bound to feel a bit nervous, it's totally natural, we were like that at the beginning x

congrats babydeacon :happydance: way to early for me to test yet! but by the looks of it this could be a lucky thread.......fx we all get our bfps! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->