Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Jo I can't believe you're already 6 weeks!!! Only 6 to go till your first scan!

I suppose, it's quite nice outside today so I might go for a walk in the park to keep myself busy.

Good girl Loulou :haha: go and sit in a park and read a book, far away from any sticks to piss on. And DON'T start peeing on twigs either :rofl:

I know!!! It's crazy really. It feels like it's going really slowly, but on the other hand I can see how it would go quick too. If that makes any sense at all!

Or Dandilion leaves which apparenty get red spots on them if a preggy woman pees on them........

noooooooo reeally!????? I might have to test that theory, but hubby cut the lawn last night so no dandelions left to pee on :haha:

I want someone to pee on dandylions now to see if that actually works!!! If I get a BFP I'm doing it, but I'll do it at home!!!

Haha, we're all nuts lol. I will be strong! My period is, in theory, due on Sunday although I think it will be slightly later coz I Od late so I will wait till at least Saturday. I have a little box of FRERs waiting for me...

Can I join too? :flower: we're ttc no2 and waiting for AF to start first course of clomid :)

Good girl Loulou :haha: go and sit in a park and read a book, far away from any sticks to piss on. And DON'T start peeing on twigs either :rofl:

This made me laugh so much jo! I nearly spat my coffee out.

Lou Lou I know the feeling with the poas. I'm a self confessed addict. It's become part of my daily routine seeing as I've no idea where AF has got to lol

:hi: Welcome vaniilla!

Once I get my cross hairs I will no doubt be wanting to poas asap!

I left Liv with a tub of hummus whilst I jumped on here, she's scooping it out of the tub with her fingers, she run out of breadsticks and just went for the next best option. Bad mummy!

LOL Vaniila....I've already tested 6dpo, 9dpo,and, despite trying really hard...just POAS again... :dohh: :bfn: as expected!! OK now I AM going to hold out until the weekend if AF doesn't show up tomorrow/Friday.

Wooahh! I just sat on the toilet holding a test, that's how close I got to poas! I didn't do it though! Lol. Go me! x

Welcome Vanilla :hi:

Resist girls resist :D

We could have a few BFP's rolling in at once at this rate :D

*goes off to find some dandelion leaves* :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79