Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

my donor's availability is rubbish around my ovulation this month again :( That's if i ovulate same day as last month

Is there anyway of having the spermies frozen? I'm not too clued up on insemination

Jo - yeah it's hard to remember the old days!! No more lie ins and long lazy :sex:
sessions :blush: TTC & LO's change things, but wouldn't have it any other way!! You're bound to feel a bit nervous, it's totally natural, we were like that at the beginning x

True. I'm sure we'll get round to it at some point :haha:

Think we've sorted it.

Am going to have a donation late Thursday night (CD14) and then another on Monday (cd18) and then he's available again from Wednesday (CD20) if needed.

*phew*

Yay! More :bfp: s!
Congratulations!
I am now either 5-7dpo (not really sure) and will definately not start to poas till after the weekend. Working a lot this week so easy to keep busy instead. I am really tired today but I have done lots of night shifts this week so I don't think it can be counted as a possible symptom! :haha: I think we :sex: enough this month, pretty much everyday, I think DH got bit fed up of it this month, we're not usually so rampant so he was struggling to "get into the mood" (If you know what I mean! :blush:) sometimes which made me worry about putting pressure on our sexual relationship... it didn't seem right to force it!

Just to cheer everyone up...
I was looking through the smilies and saw these... Don't really get what these have to do with anything but now I am flashing you all. Enjoy the view.
:flasher: :holly:

xxx

Just to cheer everyone up...
I was looking through the smilies and saw these... Don't really get what these have to do with anything but now I am flashing you all. Enjoy the view.
:flasher: :holly:

xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot but to be fair I haven't got much else to go off with AF still MIA. I've woke up this morning with Wat feels like the start of a urine infection, maybe just bit of cystitis and also had headaches 2 days now. Wen I got my bfp in April I had a bit of water infection

When did you last have AF? If you O'd around time DH came home then you could test, but might be a bit too early still x

My lmp was march 17th, will give u a bit of background quickly.

I came off depo injection march 2011 and AF didn't return properly. I had one in jan nothing in feb and my last was march 17th. I got a bfp April 7th ish but it ended in a chemical preg. Hubby was back to afghan then and only retuned sat 9th June. I've had some hormone profiling done since then and doc says two of my hormone levels were a bit high and he says it could be ovarian resistance. He didn't seem to concerned and I'm seeing him again in few months and he says it's just a waiting game to see if they wake up. He said basically my hormones r shouting at my ovaries but they aren't listening. I'm not sure I think it's this though as if I wasnt ovulating then how did I get 5 or 6 bfps in april. All very confusing but I'm trying not to get stressed and just lots of bding until I see him again. With any luck I won't be seeing him as il be preggers! He has also said to me AF may not come back as u ovulate 1st so cud catch eggy before the witch ever returns.

I really should start charting to give myself any chance lol!

LOL reading over the last couple of pages had me laughing. Long gone are the days of doing it when you want and taking as long as you want. Now its like "quick before someone wakes up" LOL That being said my youngest has started 2 mornings at pre-school a week now and those are on Hubs 2 days off so we did get a morning session in the other month, but since then have been too busy while they were out of the way LOL My DH doesnt mind so much 'being used' as he jokingly calls it. His making the most of it while his getting it, and silently crossing his fingers that pregnancy will make me mad for it like it did with my 1st. But with my 2nd I went right off and with my 3rd had a few bleeds so was scared to do anything for a long long time. Poor bloke LOL

Well I think my AF symptoms are kicking in already. :( I feel like I could sleep for England!

:bfn: again today. I know it's stupid to test so early, but what can you do when you're a self confessed POAS addict :rofl: My LP is really short (10-11 days) so it'll be really interesting to see what the next few days bring. The shortest it has been is 8 days, so I've passed that. And the longest is 12 days once.

Still not feeling good about this cycle, so think that makes testing early and getting bfns easier!

How's everyone else today?

You're not out until witchypoo shows her face hun!

I have donations scheduled for Thursday (CD14) and Monday (CD18) as donor is unavailable over the weekend. Last month O ovulated on either CD 18 or 19. Do we think my timing is ok?

Thanks Laura!

How does last month's O timing compare to other months (ie do you usually O around cd18?) If it's typical, I think your timings are pretty good- you're covered if you're a few days early, and if you're a few days later :thumbup:

I usually ov on CD26, but took soy last month and ov'd cd18/19. This month taken a higher dose of soy (200mg days 3-7 instead of 160mg days 3-5 and then 200mg days 6 and 7) so I don't know if that will change it. Will have to wait and see. Would love to ov a bit earlier...

:bfn: again today. I know it's stupid to test so early, but what can you do when you're a self confessed POAS addict :rofl: My LP is really short (10-11 days) so it'll be really interesting to see what the next few days bring. The shortest it has been is 8 days, so I've passed that. And the longest is 12 days once.

Still not feeling good about this cycle, so think that makes testing early and getting bfns easier!

How's everyone else today?

Hi anniepie I'm good thanks. Still waiting for O, it was CD30 last cycle so will be poas (of the opk variety) addict over the next few weeks too!

Wishing you lots of luck for your testing this week!

I need some support to not poas today! The urge is too strong! Im only 8dpo maximum and may be less! Helllp! Lol x

I'm a terrible POAS, but I'll try and help!!! I've seen some people have asked for the OH's to hide their tests, I couldn't do that! Take a nice long bath? Drink too much water, then you'll know your pee will be too dilute?! Go for a run, avoiding shops!

I POAS at 6-7dpo this cycle :dohh: And it wasnt FMU :dohh: :dohh: I knew it would be bfn, but I just couldn't help myself. I wasn't upset or anything. Cos I knew it was silly. POAS again yesterday (9-10 dpo). But now gonna try and stay strong until Friday at least, but will try to hold off until the weekend :thumbup: We can do it MrsSmartie!

AF is due tomorrow/Fri (LP is usually 10 days, but has been 11 on a few occasions). Temp was still up today, which is good. But I don't usually see the drop until the day AF arrives. So tomorrow will be interesting...

Still not feeling too positive about this cycle...

Seems there's a few of us on this thread who are late ovulators...:shrug:

I'm 8dpo and already tested over 15 times in the past couple of days:dohh:

I'm a terrible POAS addict. I pee far too early and not even FMU so I know I'll be disappointed but I still stare at it trying to make something appear LOL

Don't do it!!! The month I got my bfp was the only month I ever waited to not poas - I'm sure it was magic........

occupy yourself with something else, I swear the not poas will mean less stress and therefore help your bfps! Come on girls, wait it out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->