Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I've been out walking the local national park with hubby today not thought about poas once. I was in the house all of 5 mins and I broke. I swear I see lines that aren't there. Lol. It's kinda like a shadow it's so faint so think I'm just imagining it. ???!!?

Ps welcome vanilla. This is a lovely group and so far lucky so fx'd for us all xxx

Oooooh, when will you test again?? Sounds promising. My tests have been as white as white can be :dohh:

Oooooh, when will you test again?? Sounds promising. My tests have been as white as white can be :dohh:

Knowing me tomos lol. I can't resist. It's shit cos I'm still waiting for AF to return properly since coming off depo. I really should get a new bbt and start charting again. To at least give me some guide. We r bding every other at the mo sorry tmi. It's prob cos I've not seen him 6 months tho. I'm sure that'll wear off. Ha.

I've got a few 10miu tests left but they r going Down quick the way I'm going. Also got a frer and two cb digi's but will save those til I get a line on a ic. Xx

see if you can post a pic hun :dust:

Il try not sure if I can on my iPhone. Only got it last week. I'm slightly embarrassed too as there is literally nothing there in pic. Dunno how u tweak either x

see if you can post a pic hun :dust:

Il try not sure if I can on my iPhone. Only got it last week. I'm slightly embarrassed too as there is literally nothing there in pic. Dunno how u tweak either x

Annie - 9dpo is really early! I hope you get a bfp over the weekend :flower:

poas addiction is a bad bad thing:haha:, I know for a fact I haven't O'vd because of blood test but I still have the urge to test :rofl:

Lisaloo82 - I hope you get a stronger line tomorrow, it sounds promising though, I've never had evaps on IC's and I've done hundreds :dust:

yeah I know its early (10-11dpo today rather than 9)...but couldn't resist :dohh: Might go again Friday as I'll be late then...but will try hold out till sat/sun...try...

Can I join the team please?

I'm on cd19 and roughly 10dpo. I usually have 30+ day cycles that are never the same, then last month I had a load of symptoms but AF eventually turned up on day 34. Ordered OPKs for this cycle, the clear blue one with the smiley, and we were going to follow SMEP. Decided to try it out evening of cd8 and got the smiley, but no smiley on day 9. We BDed on days 8, 9, 10 and 12 as per SMEP but really feel like I'm out this month as there was no build up and a stupid short cycle!!

AF due Sunday onwards, but due to moodiness and cramping in the last few days think she may arrive earlier, but have made a deal on my journal that if AF hasn't arrived by Monday I will test Tuesday morning.

:hi: Eternity welcome :)

Good luck hun hope you get that BFP, sounds like you did enough to me :)

Welcome newbies :hi: Wishing lots of luck at the BD Olympics!

I can't wait to hear of more BFPs, I think there may be some in the next couple of days with all of you lively ladies testing (or trying not to) at the minute! Good luck! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just caught up, read the while thread....

Congrats to those with their shiny gold medals!! Feeling good as there must be alot of :dust: in this thread!!

Good luck to everyone in training, hopefully we will all end up on that podium!!

Forgot to properly introduce myself:
I'm 27, hubby is 34 and we have a 9yo DD. Trying for #2.
We are using OPKs and SMEP, we take his and hers conception vitamins, and I always spend 20 minutes with my bum on a pillow and my legs in the air after BDing.
Next cycle will be the same but I shall check and chart cm too.

Welcome eternity, hope this your BFP cycle!

Got my cross hairs! Exactly on the day I thought I'd get them! I was more glad as I didn't have enough energy for more :sex: I intend to have a week off!

So 3 dpo, I'll be 14dpo whilst we're away for a few days, so will be packing plenty of tests! But hey I know for a fact I'll test before then :winkwink:

:hi: Hello Eternity :D Welcome! A lovely group of ladies here so you will fit in well.

Sam! :trouble: naughty naughty! poas addict!

My first donation is tonight then another on Monday. Wish me luck! Just hoping to catch that little eggy so can have a baby in my belly by my NYC holiday in September!

Was feeling like hell yesterday with a super high temp, vomiting, the lot. Glad it's all gone today - was scared I would fry the spermies!

:yipee: I looooove donation time, I find it so amazing!

Have you thought about trying anything like preseed just before you deposit the donation?

I use conceive plus :)

Not totally sure when I'm ovulating but donor is I available over weekend so getting a 'courtesy' donation today just in case! Last month it was cd18/19 and CD18 is Monday, so timing should be alright :)

that sounds really promising :thumbup: and the bonus donation can't hurt :D:D

Thanks for the welcome ladies.:hugs:

Really don't think this is my cycle though :shrug:

Good luck Laura!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79