Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

My first donation is tonight then another on Monday. Wish me luck! Just hoping to catch that little eggy so can have a baby in my belly by my NYC holiday in September!

Was feeling like hell yesterday with a super high temp, vomiting, the lot. Glad it's all gone today - was scared I would fry the spermies!

Good luck Laura Ive got everything crossed for u sweetie xx

Welcome eternity ul love this group, such lovely and encouraging ladies x

Glad you're feeling better Laura, hope the donations goes well! Looks like the timing is really good!

I just can't help myself, have stick will pee!

How are you Lisaloo? Did you have line eye or do we have another bfp?!

So who's due to test next? I did another one this am but couldnt really see anything so maye yest was my eyes playing tricks. I'm gonna try so hard to wait til next week now.

Sorry for this tmi but we have been bding so much I'm so sore so had to stop the last 4days. It's killing me as I'm so scared of missing it now.

I'm shopping in Cardiff today so gonna try hunt down a bbt therm. I need some help now as if we keep going like this il not be able to walk haha! Suppose I'm making up for not seeing him for 6months

How r we all feeling. Any symptoms for anyone xx

lisaloo - have you tried using preseed or conceive plus? it will help with the :sex:athon and also help :spermy: stay alive longer

How are you Lisaloo? Did you have line eye or do we have another bfp?!

Morning huni. I'm of shopping for sat night out with girls so alls good.

Lol ... Line eye... Love it. Gonna use that from now on. I think I did have line eye do gonna hold off for a bit. Maybe wait for some symptoms at least.

How about u? X

lisaloo - have you tried using preseed or conceive plus? it will help with the :sex:athon and also help :spermy: stay alive longer

I've been thinking of getting something. Can u buy it in boots or chemist or does it have to be online x

Lisaloo, try hold out a few days to test again. What are you using to test with? IC or FRER?

I got my thermometer from boots. It's not a BBT, it's just a standard digi. Only goes to 1dp, but seems to work ok for me :shrug:

Be careful not to burn out with the BD! Perhaps do every other day. Are you doing OPKs? Sorry. can't remember :dohh:

AFM, I'm now 11dpo. will have knicker nerves today. My usual LP is 10 days. But sometimes 11 days. Temps are still up today so not expecting AF today, but once she did surprise me coming while temps were still up! Usually she comes the day temps drop.

Symptoms today:

REALLY sore :holly:
Waves of nausea
Slight cramping
Moody
Emotional (just burst into tears on boss, but I did have a reason!)

Sure it's all in my head or PMS...

All good here, I feel your pain in regards to the BD-athon! I'm definitely having a week off!! I know you'd have to wait, but might be better to get the BBT off ebay, I couldn't find one anywhere in the shops, I got so annoyed I couldn't find one! Some of the bigger boots might have the preseed or conceive plus. Have a good day shopping xx

Ooh anniepie, knicker watch is the worst! Good luck, really hope those temps stay up and the witch does one!

Hope work is ok? x

Ooooh sounds promising Annie!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you Hun :dust:

I got my bbt from Amazon and it came with 20 free opks :thumbup:

:rofl: @ knicker watch! love that!

Thanks ladies

Feeling a little more positive today about this cycle. But still wouldn't be surprised if AF rears her ugly head tomorrow... I think this queasiness is making me wonder if I could be in with a chance.... MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP MUST NOT GET HOPES UP

Lisaloo, try hold out a few days to test again. What are you using to test with? IC or FRER?

I got my thermometer from boots. It's not a BBT, it's just a standard digi. Only goes to 1dp, but seems to work ok for me :shrug:

Be careful not to burn out with the BD! Perhaps do every other day. Are you doing OPKs? Sorry. can't remember :dohh:

AFM, I'm now 11dpo. will have knicker nerves today. My usual LP is 10 days. But sometimes 11 days. Temps are still up today so not expecting AF today, but once she did surprise me coming while temps were still up! Usually she comes the day temps drop.

Symptoms today:

REALLY sore :holly:
Waves of nausea
Slight cramping
Moody
Emotional (just burst into tears on boss, but I did have a reason!)

Sure it's all in my head or PMS...

I've got Ic to start with then when I get a faint line I have frer and cb digi lol
Gonna try boots for preseed now if not wen I get home il go on amazon and order that and bbt therm again and hide it from my puppy this time x

Lisa, if you go by preseed today, I'd bet you get your :bfp: tomorrow :haha:

ICs are awful. I've been using them this month as I have them. But in the past I've been telling people to just pee on a FRER when they've been getting stark negatives on ICs, and bam- lovely dark :bfp: Should take my own advice sometimes...

my IC was virtually invisible and then the FRER was lovely and dark. The only dark IC I've had is about 21DPO!

I have some IC's and a superdrug early test stashed away. I got Liv's BFP on a superdrug one, so just automatically went for them, but will probably get a FRER just in case! I aslo got pos opk's after BFP last time so if in doubt I shall pee on them too!! I won't tell you how many tests I did with Liv, it's verging on the insane!

I didn't know the IC's were so crap, considering their meant to be 10miu??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->