Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

:witch::witch::witch: is here!!! Never thought I would be a bit pleased about that! Right, onwards and upwards. I'm going to go and buy some OPKs and lots of TTC goodies. Thanks everyone for al the support :flower:

Lol sorry Annie, I just couldn't thinkof anything else with gold medals.... Um when are the next commonwealth games?!

No no in all seriousness I really do hope that every lovely lady on this thread gets their BFPs and gold medals!! (including me if I'm lucky enough)

:hugs: and lots and lots of :dust: to us all!!!

Me too, I wish all you lovely ladies all the baby dust in the world and hope we're all up on that podium together by 12th August! :thumbup:

:witch::witch::witch: is here!!! Never thought I would be a bit pleased about that! Right, onwards and upwards. I'm going to go and buy some OPKs and lots of TTC goodies. Thanks everyone for al the support :flower:

Boo to the witch, but onwards and upwards like you say. We're all here for support whenever you might need it, baby dust to you for this cycle sweetie. xxx

Glad AF is here MrsSmartie so you can move on (Though I was hoping it was just a shy :bfp: for you). I got my OPKs from this site- way cheaper than getting in the shops. I'd be wary of the HPTs though... (although I did get some just to allow me something to pee on in TWWs!)

https://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/ovulation-tests.htm

Damn witchy poo! I think the OPK's are a good idea, definitely think they helped us with timing xx

Yeah should help. I think I must have Od on the Thursday and we BDd every day until then but not after so should be easier next month. I have bought a thermometdr and will try to temp as well but I work shifts and my sleep patterns are all over the place so not sure how effective that would be xx

:hugs: mrssmartie good PMA for your new cycle though!!

I get my TTC goodies from them Annie but through amazon. Never thought to see if they had their own website :dohh: *logs on immediately*

Eurgh. Got this comment on my blog earlier today ""You're donor does the donation? What a PERVERT! He is obviously a pervert. SUPRISED you're not fucking him! You should go to a CLINIC like a RESPONSIBLE person. Not use some pervert off some internet forum. How are you gunna explain it to your kid? Poor thing. At least TRY and be responsible about it." What a charming person... Posted anonymously of course

OMG Laura! What a prick! How ridiculous, if people had that attitude to people kindly giving couples a chance at a family then it would be such a shame. As if it's any of their business! Don't give it a second thought, it's probably a stupid teenager or something. Xx

Laura, that's awful. No wonder they didn't dare put their name, they clearly knew what they were writing was bang out of order. I hope they get what's coming to them. You do whatever you want honey, and do it in whatever way you are all comfortable with. No one has any right to tell you otherwise. Idiot. :hugs::hugs:

:hug:Laura that's disgusting, what's wrong with people?! I don't see how it's anyone's business and how is it any different to having fertility treatment or using donor eggs or a surrogate etc? I'm so sorry, mindless idiots

Laura - I'm so sorry. Stupid Internet trolls. I always think they must look like trolls, all covered in rough skin and maybe the occasional wart or scales.

Congrats bambino. Can't believe it's 5 bfps now.

Sorry AF got you mrs smartie. Fingers crossed for the next cycle.

Thanks, been sitting here thinking I'm just hallucinating! It's so early though so feeling a wee bit anxious!!

Congratulations!!! Yay someone who is due around the same time as me!! So pleased for you!! xx

Laura, what is wrong with some people? Some are just vile and can't help themselves but they are cowards as they hide behind their computer screen! Disgusting! Keep your chin up hun xx

Laura sweetie, I'm so sorry that some idiot thinks its ok to say something like that. What is wrong with some people? What your future kid will know is that it has two parents that wanted him/her so bad you had to go that little bit further to make it happen. Irresponsible is not a word I'd put anywhere near what you're doing. Some people are just so small minded and petty...grrrrrr...makes me angry :hug:

Laura, everyone is right don't let what some small minded idiot thinks/says affect you hun :hugs:

Laura, like you said, obviously it was an anonymous comment! If that wa somebody's true opinion they wouldn't have been ashamed/too scared to sign their name to it!!
It's merely the work of a troll; I know it probably really hurt you, but try not to think on it any more- don't let the tw*t win!!

What an idiot Laura. Try not to let it effect u what stupid childish small minded people say to u. I know it's hard tho. But uve got the support of ur friends and family and all us here on BnB and especially us team GB ladies! I for one am willing u to get preggo real soon. Ur gonna make fantastic parents really soon huni!

Ah mrs S gutted the witch caught u but better earlier than later as i know how streasfull it is just waiting and waiting with bfn after bfn :-(
I cant even use opk's as my LH hormone is one of the hormones thats too high so i get a positve everyday!

Booked holiday last night to rhodes, we go weds so hoping the relaxation will allow my poor little ovaries to wake up!

What u think ladies... Im so excited! Anyone been here... Xxx

https://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/rhodes-holidays/kolymbia/holiday-village-rhodes/

Thanks ladies, did have a fair bit of rage when I first saw it, but now I think it's quite funny. Shame, though, that people think it is necessary to go on other people's blogs and post crap, especially under *anonymous*

Today I feel really quite Ill :-( lower tummy feels UTI ish. Have a mild headache, feel sick and keep having hot flushes. Feel quite dizzy too when I close my eyes.
*goes back to sleep for a while*

Looks lovely Lisa! I am very tempted!!!

Go for it jo would won't be disappointed. U deserve it after all ur hard work baby making. Last chance ul get for a while xx

Goooo oooown!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->