Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Thanks ladies, did have a fair bit of rage when I first saw it, but now I think it's quite funny. Shame, though, that people think it is necessary to go on other people's blogs and post crap, especially under *anonymous*

Today I feel really quite Ill :-( lower tummy feels UTI ish. Have a mild headache, feel sick and keep having hot flushes. Feel quite dizzy too when I close my eyes.
*goes back to sleep for a while*

Sounds promising Laura. I got uti before my last bfp

Yeah. Last time I had a UTI I had a chemical pregnancy. Not pinning anything on it though. Just going to wait for af

Cheers Hun. Not too hopeful as temps are a bit all over the place. But we'll see

Good luck Laura sounds promising to me too :)

Ooh holiday looks good, I am thinking of booking one! DH is really ill with D&V so looking after him, hope I don't catch it! Feeling positive about.next month, just found out my brother-in-law and his fiance are expecting after ttc for 6 months, we always said we hoped they conceived first for various reasons, also I should O on my 2nd wedding anniversary next month so that seems like a great month to get a BFP! Xx

oh ladies got myself all het up again,,, hubby gone on stag weekend to prague to im bored! POAS didnt i! well did it about 6pm ish and thought i saw something but thought was line eye. i went back to look about 10pm and this???

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/test1.jpg

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/test2.jpg

I think I can see something, was the line the same during the 10 minute reaction time?, do another one in the morning hun, I hope its a bfp for you :hugs::dust:

ooooo Lisa that is exactly what happened with the first IC I did, the second very very faint line was there after going back a few hours later. Test again in the morning hun, good luck really looks positive to me :dance:

I think I can see something, was the line the same during the 10 minute reaction time?, do another one in the morning hun, I hope its a bfp for you :hugs::dust:

i only waited a minute or two, thought i could see a faint line, squinted a bit then left it in the bathroom til i went for another wee few hours later.

it has color IRL. time will tell i suppose. gonna try my best to wait 2days tho xx

ooooo Lisa that is exactly what happened with the first IC I did, the second very very faint line was there after going back a few hours later. Test again in the morning hun, good luck really looks positive to me :dance:

when i had a BFP in april it wasnt even this clear. i was like a shadow and i did i CB digi to confirm it. ive not had any of my IC go like this even the following morning. god i dont want to get my hopes up with everything thats been happening with me the last few months xxxx](*,)

No idea how to tweak, but that looks very much like the IC i just did!!!! I need to go and get myself another 'proper' test, but had to pee on something this am and the lines faint but there. I'm pretty sure this could be a BFP!!

Fingers crossed for you and Laura xxxx Anyone else testing soon?

Lisaloo, sorry don't know how to tweak, I say get yourself out and pick up a frer too, so excited for you!

I've not BD'd at the right time this month do I am just waiting for AF now so won't be testing this month.

I've got 2 frer and 2 cb digi's in the cupboard but don't want to jump the gun again. I had a chemical in April and I had an even fainter line than this on ic so did digi and saw those magic words but a week or so later i got a bfn. The line on ic never got any darker. So promised myself I wouldn't do that again. Seein those words gets u so excited. Im gonna do the ic until I go on hols weds. See if I get any changes on them. Then if still a decent line on weds am I will do digi or frer xx

Sounds silly but just don't want the disappointment again. There's something different to seeing the words to jUst a faint line on ic and thinking maybe maybe

Hope that makes sense xx

That makes total sense hun, I really hope this is your BFP and you have a really sticky bean. Good luck for Wednesday. xxx

Just a question really. This my first month charting. Last night I felt what I thought was o pains so about an hour later I temped. It was 35.8, lower than I've had been all cycle so far, but obviously not in the am. When I logged onto ff this morning it had me o ing 4 days ago because I only put in the morning temps. I swapped yesterday's am temp for the pm one and it took off the crosshairs. My temp shot up this am. Is it ok to do this? It seems far more likely I Oed last night based off my cycle length as well.

Just a question really. This my first month charting. Last night I felt what I thought was o pains so about an hour later I temped. It was 35.8, lower than I've had been all cycle so far, but obviously not in the am. When I logged onto ff this morning it had me o ing 4 days ago because I only put in the morning temps. I swapped yesterday's am temp for the pm one and it took off the crosshairs. My temp shot up this am. Is it ok to do this? It seems far more likely I Oed last night based off my cycle length as well.

No hun :nope: the afternoon temp doesn't mean a thing. You should only temp after 3 hours sleep when you wake up, before moving. It has to be your base body temp, if you've been awake and doing things then anything can affect your temp. It also needs to be at the same time every day, otherwise it won't be comparable to your other temps.

Keep the morning temps, if your temp shot up today compared to yesterday am then I would say you ov'd yesterday xx

Lisa - I can defo see a line on there, the only thing is that after the time is when I had an evap. If that line comes up after a couple of mins though, I would defo say it's dark enough to be a bfp. My first bfp on an IC was fainter than that :thumbup: good luck! I hope it's a sticky one!

Did you say hols on weds? Is that when you are going to Rhodes? Did you get a last minute deal? I am very tempted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->