Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Lisa - I can defo see a line on there, the only thing is that after the time is when I had an evap. If that line comes up after a couple of mins though, I would defo say it's dark enough to be a bfp. My first bfp on an IC was fainter than that :thumbup: good luck! I hope it's a sticky one!

Did you say hols on weds? Is that when you are going to Rhodes? Did you get a last minute deal? I am very tempted!

I didn't wait in the bathroom the whole time jut a few mins so dont know how long it took. Will do another one maybe tomos.

Yeah going to Rhodes weds. We always do last min with DH job. He never knows leave dates enough in advance and wen he gets a little bit of notice it bloody changes. I love booking late tho. Can get excited straight away. Gonna start packing today and shopping mond for some new bikinis (even tho I have about 10 from Marbella last year oops)

Was it a good deal last minute? And did you manage to get a swim up room!!??

Was it a good deal last minute? And did you manage to get a swim up room!!??

We couldn't get swim up this time but I've requested it if one does become available last min.
I think it's a good price for what it is and wen we r going. It was £1800 for a week all inclusive but that and for 3 of us. And u get one vist to each a la carte restaurants per week. We paid just under 1000 for 2 of us to Egypt one in march. I'd say defo go for swim up room tho. So private and especially being just u and DH this time round u can be away from everyone on ur own terrace.

That's good for this time of year :D I think I looked at it is about £750 each AI in sep, maybe if we wait, it might come down in price last minute :thumbup:

Apparently with first choice AI it goes up. And especially with the Rhodes one as its so popular so wen it's selling well price goes up. Lady told me that may 2013 is already full booked its that good x

Wow just been sat in my wardrobe the last hour and it's amazing what things u forget u had (summer stuff doesn't get much of a look in in lovely rainy south Wales ) just foun 3 pairs of flip flops I forgot I had and 3 dresses with the tags on I bought back in march wen we had that hot spell! Hubby will be pleased as less I need to buy for hols. Good job he's away this weekend so I can hide them before we go shopping Monday haha!

Done another test the line is super faint within the time limit but then 50mins later wen drying it's the same As last nights picture.

2 evaps exactly the same u think? Uuuurgh I had waiting x

Lisa - That sounds quite promising about the test! I would do the FRER but I know you don't want to xx

Great news about the dresses and flip log lips :thumbup:

Lisa - sounds promising!

My cervix is low and open today. :-( hope that's not AF coming

hey ladies, not been on here for a couple of days as ive been working, hope ur all ok :)
congratulations on ur :bfp: bambino :happydance:

well temping is goin ok! apart from the fact i have to do it first thing in the mornin, it takes me ages to wake up lol i took my temp an thought id wrote it down on my note pad but wen i went to look at it a bit later there was just a scribble there hahaha luckily enough my bbt thermometer saves the last temp taken so i knew what it was from that!

Well... Temp has dropped. Of quite below coverline buy I'm guessing it will tomorrow :-(

Lisa - when are you testing again? a line is a line no matter how faint! I would get a frer too :dust::dust:

:hugs: you're still in til the witch shows hun :hugs: I hope she keeps away!

Cb digis aren't as sensitive as FRER or ic!! Sob they take longer to show up as "pg"
HoPe this is your :bfp: building
Good luck
Xxxxx

Yeah CB digis are rubbish for early detection. Do a FRER!!!!!:test:

definitely do a FRER!

I'm screwing about my temp drop :( My chart looks so different to last month - really thought this could be the one

im pretty new to charting so dont fully understand it, but could ur temp drop be an implantation dip?? 8dpo would be about the right time xx

Possibly. Consulting with Dr Google and Nurse Fertility Friend, have found lots of charts with a drop at 8dpo and then a +test. Even with a short LP. Please, please, please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that my temp goes up again tomorrow ladies, I promise to share my baby dust if i get a BFP!

This stuff is so damn stressful!

i have everything crossed for u hunni!! really hope u get that bfp! xxx

Would be nice... but will have to wait and see

DAMMIT why do we always have to wait and see? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom