Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

i knoooowww!! everything with ttc is wait wait wait!! first u have to wait to ovulate, then ur tww to test, then ur waitin for the dreaded witch to show her ugly face!! not easy.....im the most inpatient person in the world! haha i want eveythin NOW!!.........including my bfp! so come on mr stalky where r u with our bfps???????

I think he got lost! Fingers crossed he gets put back on the right path soon

Fingers crossed you'll get your BFP Laura, my FF chart also looks completely different to lasts months, it's one of the reasons I decided to test, so hopefully it's different for a reason xx

Good luck ladies, off for a week, hope when I check in there's some more good news xx

That gives me hope hun.

Here's the charts...
This month
https://i47.tinypic.com/160sw45.jpg

Last month
https://i50.tinypic.com/bds6d5.jpg

Looks like it could be a good month Laura, fingers crossed for you hun! When are you going to test? We defs need some more BFPs to keep up the momentum!

Hope it is. Not sure when I'm going to test. In my normal month AF will be due in two days. So if she doesn't show up I think I'll wait until my shifts are over (Friday) and test then as I only have a CB digi in the house - lol!

I'll be checking in on Friday then to find out what your test says! :dust:

I've got everything crosses Lau. Il be checking in from sunny Rhodes xx

Oooooh enjoy Rhodes!

Am off to NYC in September. Super excited :)

Enjoy your holiday Lisaloo! I'm off to Lanzarote in Sept, can't wait!

Enjoy Rhodes Lisa and like others said don't rely on the digi do a FRER.

Good luck Laura too :)

Do you think I might be in with a chance Satine? See the difference in charts?

Thanks Laura, I agree apart from the line which says when i BD'd!!!! Never mind! Onwards and upwards onto the next cycle. If I O at a decent CD next cycle I should be just about in time to test at the end of the Olympics!

Thanks ladies. Hubby back from Prague any minute so will get back to bd'ing lol. I can't remember who said to get conceive plus?? Well we've been using it and fab. Every other day won't be a problem now. And sorry if tmi but DH loves it lol. I've heard a few women say that about it and preseed too.

I'm gonna hold of and test with frer on weds am before we leave for airport.
Got another homeopath appoint weds too so hoping he will see a change in me. I cried nearly the whole last (1st appointment) time. Xx

Ah yeah I missed that line. Some say spermies can last up to 7 days though...

Never know

Do you think I might be in with a chance Satine? See the difference in charts?

yes hun definately see a difference, what were the donation days again?

My chart for my BFP was up and down like a rollercoaster, kept dropping to near coverline.

Thanks ladies. Hubby back from Prague any minute so will get back to bd'ing lol. I can't remember who said to get conceive plus?? Well we've been using it and fab. Every other day won't be a problem now. And sorry if tmi but DH loves it lol. I've heard a few women say that about it and preseed too.

I'm gonna hold of and test with frer on weds am before we leave for airport.
Got another homeopath appoint weds too so hoping he will see a change in me. I cried nearly the whole last (1st appointment) time. Xx

I use conceive plus. But then it's for sperm donation not BD... so different. Good stuff though.

Please update us Wednesday?

Cheska you did have EWCM though on CD14 so you never know :test: haha that chart is one of the best I have ever seen :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->