Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Defo hun. Il be chatting loads before then anyhow. I'm loving our little group now. I was part of december snowflakes but After chemical in April I just floated around on here, I was still subscribed to December snowflakes until only 2 weeks or so ago. I just feel part of a little group now. It's nice. Hope that doesn't sound too cheesy.

Do you think I might be in with a chance Satine? See the difference in charts?

yes hun definately see a difference, what were the donation days again?

My chart for my BFP was up and down like a rollercoaster, kept dropping to near coverline.

day 14 and 18

FXed for you hun CD14 was defo at the right time, as you said they can last for days :thumbup:

And I love this group too, so proud to have gotten so many lovely members, wasn't sure I would get any when I made it, thanks lovely ladies :happydance::cloud9:

Not cheesy at all, this is a great group!

I hope everyone who's testing get their BFP's, I'll be checking in wednesday!

Laura - really hope this is the cycle for you, I've seen other charts that look the same and had a bfp. My chart is odd, I was looking for something to compare with on here and came across a sticky somewhere on here that just has loads of FF charts posted to compare against. I'll see if I can find it again!

:dohh: it's a sticky at the top of our section, not sure how to link it, TTC forums-TTc groups & discussions

Enjoy Rhodes, I went there last year and loved it. I'm off to Crete in 6 weeks on honeymoon. Can't believe I'll be married soon. Sure I should be concentrating on wedding not baby making but I can't help it.
Not sure what to make of charting at the moment but will keep it up, I'm a horribly irregular and poor sleeper so I'm thinking opks may work better or me but it's still interesting.
This is such a friendly supportive group I'm really enjoying it.

:dohh: it's a sticky at the top of our section, not sure how to link it, TTC forums-TTc groups & discussions

got it. Been looking through pregnant charts on FF too. There's a lot that look similar to mine.

FX for a rise tomorrow

Sorry, I've not been on much, I've been stalking though and your chart looks good Laura! :dust: fx'd

Cheers Jo. FX!

Just hoping temp goes up tomorrow

Last thing i want is to temp at 4.30am then have to go to work if it's low :-(

Mine went up and down for days, it didn't go high or stay high until 15DPO so you've got plenty of time :D

Just don't like that drop. It's like it's mocking me! lol

How are you feeling?

Implantation I reckon!

I'm not too bad, today was the first day I felt less sick :thumbup: also boobs haven't hurt as much for the last couple of days. It's good but then I worry as I still have 5 weeks to wait til the scan :(

:trouble: bloody NHS :(

I am tempted, but it costs £100 and we are more tempted to put that towards the 3D scan at 24 weeks. I have my booking in appointment next week, so we'll see how that goes, otherwise I could still be tempted with an early one!

Hey everyone, LauraC asked me to join here. How do I join? I'm currently 4 dpo x

Ladies... My temp went up! Has gone really high too! 36.9 which is crazy high for me! AF is due tomorrow

With the sickness, the heartburn, the tiredness and the slight cramping that is still there, dare I be hopeful?

Dare I hope that there's a little bean snuggling in down there? Cling on little bean - we want you so much.

Please... Don't let the witch show up tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->