Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Wow Laura, amazing temp rise this morning, you must be pleased! Have a really good feeling for you this month! X

Hey everyone, LauraC asked me to join here. How do I join? I'm currently 4 dpo x

Welcome. You don't have to so anything to join, as long as you can put up with the odd Olympic punn you're good.
I'm currently 3dpo so looks like we're on roughly the same cycle.

I'm really quite scared. Going to be crushed if not a BFP

That's why I want to wait. Usually get a pretty steep temp drop on AF day... She's due tomorrow

chart is looking great Laura-when you gonna test if af doesn't show tomorrow?

here is my chart although havent added the dip I had this morning down to 36.4

Attachments

• chart june 12.png
    chart june 12.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
Laura, I took a sneaky peek at your chart and see that you have a bit of a temp dip today- still above the CL, though, so fingers crossed it's just a blip. I know plenty of ladies who had their BFPs but had erratic charts until a good few days after their pos HPTs. PMA and :dust: and :hugs:

Hi ladies.

Little temp drop today. I'm still hopeful though as my temp usually drops way below the coverline on AF day.

Have knicker checked about 800 times already today. No period but a big shed load of creamy CM that seems to be increasing as the day goes on.

Someone said to me earlier that you have to have temp over 37 to be pregnant, but found plenty of charts on ff where people were pregnant and temp below 37.

Just waiting...

Thanks for the update Laura. Got everything crossed for u. When r u testing xx

Sounding promising Laura. I don't think the rule of temps must be above 37 is right. I've also seen loads of ladies with BFPs with temps below. I think it's all relative to an individual woman's BBT... :dust:

Really don't know when to test. Think I want to wait til Friday. But don't know if I'll hold out til then. Maybe tomorrow...

Ladies,

I have news! I've got no idea how on earth it's happened as I don't think I BD'd at the right time at all, but I had spotting yday so I fully expected AF today, but my temp went up so I thought I'd poas and look what happened.

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

I've not even told DH yet because I can't believe that I'm lucky enough for it to be true!

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 8
OMG Cheska, that's wonderful news!!! GOLD!!!!! Congrats my lovely xx

Thanks Anniepie, I really can't believe it, I'm in absolute shock. I expect to peos in the morning and it to be all gone. It just doesn't seem real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->