• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

TTCBambino- you can get 'patchy' EWCM patterns if you have Ovarian cysts. They're nothing to worry about and shouldn't affect your fertility. Many women will get them and they'll just go away on their own. I know from scans previously I get them and they clear up no problem and I also get patchy EWCM some cycles so put it down to the cysts. Still mark it on your chart- FF won't likely read anything into it unless you have other signs too. You can always override anyway!

I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but....the ewcm is now cloudy and more gloopy, not stretchy. I'm also getting a pressure like cramp right in the middle of abdo at the point where bikini line joins tummy (where they'd do a c section cut) the last 2 days. I'm a bit crampy and back achy too. But all these things are so similar to af, except the cm and middle pain, I'm trying not to think about it too much. Who else is driving themselves mad??!!

It must be really hard, especially as you would've been a similar stage. A girl from my NCT group had her baby over the weekend, so pleased for them, but I swear my ovaries ached when I saw the picture of her new little man. Hopefully we'll all have nice BFP's soon, big hugs xx

Quick question.. Anyone else have or know why I might have ewcm at this stage of my cycle? 4dpo and really confused! I had read that you can get it towards end of a cycle? I don't know if I should note it on my FF chart as don't want it to change my ov date again!

I wouldn't bother it's quite common to he it at various stages through your cycle and we all know what ff can be like at times! Lol. I tend to only put it on when I know I'm fertile so my crosshairs don't bump around too much :winkwink: x

I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot, but....the ewcm is now cloudy and more gloopy, not stretchy. I'm also getting a pressure like cramp right in the middle of abdo at the point where bikini line joins tummy (where they'd do a c section cut) the last 2 days. I'm a bit crampy and back achy too. But all these things are so similar to af, except the cm and middle pain, I'm trying not to think about it too much. Who else is driving themselves mad??!!

Me :dohh: always try not to but it's too hard :haha:

Me :dohh: always try not to but it's too hard :haha:

Tell me about it, I've been at work tonight and been sitting at my desk obsessing over every little twinge :dohh: thing is if we weren't ttc we probably wouldn't even notice these things!

Well the dreaded :witch: got me today so onto the next one I go

Witch finally got me, wooohhooo so glad I can move on, now to get that GB BFP!!

Well the dreaded :witch: got me today so onto the next one I go

sorry to hear that Satine. Pretty sure I'm defo out this month too, O date changed again and we didn't bd anywhere near it, so just waiting for af to turn up, but who knows when!

GL everyone, lets get some BFP's on this thread asap!!!

Sorry to those who got AF and :dust: to everyone

I'm off on honeymoon tomorrow so I'll see you in a few weeks!

Thanks ladies :dust: to everyone

Yay for AF for you loulou and sorry you think you are out bambino.

Have a fab honeymoon anniepie :)

Thank you, my soy is on the way. I will be taking it CD5-9 if it arrives on Monday along with my OPKs. I can't believe how excited I am getting about taking it, just praying it works! If it does I would be due around Valentine's day and my Birthday :D

Can I join? I'm not too hopeful though. Had been feeling very positive this cycle and appear to be out early

Hi ladies well the olympics torch has been lit and now the fun begins :dance: Bring on the :bfp::bfp::wohoo:

xx

Quick question.. Anyone else have or know why I might have ewcm at this stage of my cycle? 4dpo and really confused! I had read that you can get it towards end of a cycle? I don't know if I should note it on my FF chart as don't want it to change my ov date again!

I had this yesterday and thought to myself "that's it I'm out this month" or that maybe I'd got my O date wrong, but as other ladies have said it could just be normal. I don't "feel" pregnant at the moment tho. :nope:

FX for our :bfp:

:dust: to all!!!

Hi Motherofboys :hi:

The torch is coming through our town, I might have to go see it and see if it brings an luck!! Although it's leaving it's overnight stay near here really early so we'd have to be up very early to catch it! :wacko:

Hi ttcbambino#1 Where abouts are you? Whens it coming through?
My cycles have started messing me round after being 28 days for ages had a 49 day cycle and a 26 day cycle (although I o'd late on CD19) I honestly think I'll be taking a break if I don't get a team GB BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->