Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Oh and I take back what I said about waiting a couple of days. :haha:

Congrats Mrs B!!!! :hugs:
h&h 9months!

I can't believe how lucky this thread is!!!
Soooo many gold medals and the Olympics still hasn't started!

Btw, one of the kids in school today drew me a picture. She designed her own Olympic medal, and it was a gold one....just for me!
Hmmmm good omen d'you think?!:thumbup:

Ps. Pretty sure I have just Oed! Nice short sharp pain around right ovary area.

Laura get to a&e, if you're thinking it might be a cyst then it's a good idea to see someone asap xxx

Wow congrats mrs b, just proves how useless the nurse was! What will your EDD be?

Thank you to all of you for your kind wishes. I still feel numb, told oh, he was also just shocked bless him, lots of cuddles and hysterical laughing.
According to ff my edd is 22 March. Yeah that nurse really was not good. Silly woman. On the plus side having smear done shouldn't cause a problem it just means results of smear are invalid.
Just in case anyone is wondering I decided to test because of nausea, increased sense of smell and extreme tiredness. None of which is normal or me. Also interestingly my breasts hurt less and later than usual and more to the sides than in the middle.

Pain has almost totally gone this morning. Plan is to sleep for a few hours and see how i feel when I wake up

Congrats all :bfp: ladies!! Hope you are all doing well:dance:

Just wanted to ask you girls a question, did you feel like AF was about to appear or have any cramping signs before you found out? I am 2 days late ...dont really want to test now but i did have cramping but more like pulling/tugging feeling at the beginning of the week but the last few days i feel great, no pain just a little more tired than usual. Not getting any hopes up as it might be the calm before the storm for that horrible AF!

Hi Jellyfish, I had sore boobs which I always get before AF, and I had some spotting and then about 13dpo I got crampy feelings, so it sounds like you're in with a good shot to me!

I didn't feel much of anything to be honest, I was feeling really mellow and then I had some (TMI warning) smelly wee and a funny looking chart (it was really flat) so just decided to test, far too early and with smu, but oddly it was bfp! I am definitely getting the crampy, shooting pains now though, some of them are like I've pulled a muscle, some are very stabby and localised just to one spot - ouchy!

Good luck!!!

Hey ladies, sorry I've not posted for a while! Should ovulate over the next few days, using IC opks this month, nothing yet but it should be about friday/saturday. I've also got preseed so going to start using that now. Im much more relaxed this month so far and our sex life is much better for it, I'd put too much pressure on dh last month! Although I went to see Magic Mike last night and so I just jumped him! Omg the men in it are sooo fit! Congratulations Mrs Bump and good luck Laura! I should ovulate around our wedding anniversary this month so feeling quite hopeful about it! X

Oh and the booking appointment thing is right about domestic violence, we don't do it but I can see why they want to. It can be impossible to see women on their own if they have a controlling partner and then we never get an opportunity to ask, and sadly domestic violence worsens during pregnancy. Also they want to ask about previous medical history such as mental health or previous terminations of pregnancy which you may not want your partner to know about. It is a shame that he can't go but it's just to look after everyone properly.

Just been to the loo and there was some blood, my CM was dark cream with some bright red blood in it, am panicking big time. Please please please let my little bean be ok. :cry: Gonna see what is there next time and then maybe ring a midwife?? I'll be devastated if anything happens. Am sitting at work trying not to cry. Oh god, please let everything be ok.

Cheska hope everything is ok, praying for your little bean.:hugs:

Just remember spotting is normal but I say ring your midwife and see what she advises for your own peace of mind.:thumbup:

Hope everything is ok Cheska!:hugs:
If you are worried though do phone the mw, that's what she's there for.

Laura, hope everything is ok now. Even if the pain has gone now I think you should still at least go and see your gp.

Cheska - Really hope you're ok, you must be really scraed, but try and stay positive. It's more than likely just bean burrowing deeper. But if you need peace of mind definitely ring the midwife or GP or check and see if your hospital as an EPU (early pregnancy unit). xxxx

Mrs_Smartie - good luck, I'm a b ig fan of the OPK's once I had the patience to use them properly! I'd like to see that film I think Matthew McConaghy is to die for and that Channing Tatum looks good enough to eat, but he also looks like he's not the smartest cookie in the jar! Really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, he's probably a secret genius!!!

Chesja, it should be fine, lots of people get spotting. The midwife can't do anything at this stage and you can't have a scan until 6 weeks as it's too early to see anything. It's just a wait and see thing I'm afraid. If it gets no worse it should be fine. If there was anything wrong you would bleed quite heavily and get cramping. Im sure it will be totally fine xxx

Bambino, I wasn't really concerned with Channing's mind, IYKWIM! Xx

Jellyfish- when I had my BFP 4 years ago, I had cramping like AF was about to arrive, but she didn't show. That and really sore BBs were what made me eventually test...

Cheska- try not to panic- I know it's easier said than done. But as others said, it's not uncommon to have some bleeding in early pregnancy. Fxd that everything calms down. But call the Drs to see what they say. Unfortunately, I think it's just going to be a waiting gane just now...

Laura, glad you feel better this morning- hope you continue to stay good.

AFM, I got an almost pos OPK yesterday, so expecting pos today. Can't wait :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->