Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Sorry to hear AF got you jellyfish, fingers crossed for the next cycle

Cheska - how are you now, anything else? I've woken up today feeling like I have the flu, but no cold! I'm a bit worried I feel so bad, I literally feel like I've been hit by a bus!

Laura - what a night, I think you do an amazing job, I'd be useless in an emergency, I'm a bit of a headless chicken and would probably panic! Picking out clothes for each other (and sharing them!) must be a huge benefit of having a wife, my DH points to things that I wouldn't be seen dead in!! Let alone actually buy me something off his own back!

Lisaloo - did you have a fab holiday? Good news about the opk's, really hope this is your body finally listening and doing what is told!

Thanks huni it was fab. I had some reflexology in the spa was very relaxing. Just what I needed. Alfie didn't want to come home bless him. He had swimming lessons and learnt to swim without armbands. I nearly cried when he 1st did a width x

Just a quick post ladies as I'm going into cinema to watch ice age 4. I've started spotting! Yay! It's brownish at the min. Il be happy if it's AF on way but also excited its possible bfp??? I started temping end of June and FF gave me dotted crosshairs 5th July so I could be 8dpo. Any thoughts girls xx

Just a quick one, still at work so shouldn't be on! ASDA are doing free folic acid, apparnetly was available from april 23rd???

Deep breaths sweetie. Sending hugs for u. I really understand how u feel. Cd120 ish for me bfn after bfn stresses u out massively. It's like a vicious circle. I know it's easier said than done but try to stay calm and positive. And relax. I think the week relaxing hol I just had away from all things ttc has helped me massively. No poas no worrying about ttc just plain old relaxing xxxx

Hi ladies, bleeding has got a bit heavier, need to wear a pad now. It's not as bad as AF but still not nice. I'm away this weekend but will call a midwife on Monday if still bleeding. Think i'll be too early for them to be able to tell anything anyway with me just being 5 weeks so it's just a waiting game for now. It sucks.

As cheska I hope it all turns out for u. No cramping is a good sign tho isn't it. I had bleeding for a few days with DS. U should be able to get a scan at epu by 6 weeks xx got everything crossed for u x

Ladies I'm back to CD 1 I'm so friggin happy right now. With any luck this means I'm not going into early menopause as suggested by my doc if my ovaries didn't wake up! Only gutting thing is DH returns to work (posted to Cyprus) on tues and prob won't be home til August and then after that maybe no til October. I won't complain tho as at least AF has come back to me. Thank u witchy woo! Thank u just this time xx

Cheska I'm so sorry that you're bleeding. Wish you all the best and hope that the bleeding stops. I've had a few tiny flecks and that's freaked me out so I can only imagine how you're feeling. Fingers crossed for you.

Yay Lisa! I want to be cd1 please! Send her to me next.
Cheska - hope the bleeding has stopped.

FF remove my crosshairs. Pretty sure I didn't ovulate this month

Il defo send her your way hun. It's so nice to feel like a woman again after so long. My period pains are pretty bad today but u can't wipe the smile off my face!

Positive thoughts Laura.

Ps Ive been seeing a homeopath and I swear he's helped me massively. I saw him for the 2nd time the day I went on holiday and he gave me some more remedies and also a progesterone cream and told me I was doing fab and he didnt wanna see me til sept now and by which time I will have had 2 cycles. I said well u hope and he said no let the remedies work and u will have 2 before I are u again. Low and behold 10days later I get AF! Worth the money and he's very calming x

Doctors couldn't give me answers and just said wait and gave me ifs and maybes and told me they didn't know why it happens or even If I was definitely going into menopause just that's what the tests were pointing towards. When I told him he say not at all, ur just stressed out and we can sort it within a few months. So glad I went to see him now as to this day I'm still waiting an appointment from the hospital for that due test thingy. X

Ladies I'm back to CD 1 I'm so friggin happy right now. With any luck this means I'm not going into early menopause as suggested by my doc if my ovaries didn't wake up! Only gutting thing is DH returns to work (posted to Cyprus) on tues and prob won't be home til August and then after that maybe no til October. I won't complain tho as at least AF has come back to me. Thank u witchy woo! Thank u just this time xx

I am on CD1 and from South Wales too! ttc for #1 :eek:

Awesome hun. We can be ttc buddies if u like? How long is ur cycle usually. Mine used to be 28 days but that was pre depo injection days in march 2011! I'm so hoping this is day one of them back to normal. Whereabouts in south Wales r u x

Glad AF finally arrived for you Lisa :)

Sorry you still don't have any answers Laura, really hope you get them on tuesday :hugs:

Awesome hun. We can be ttc buddies if u like? How long is ur cycle usually. Mine used to be 28 days but that was pre depo injection days in march 2011! I'm so hoping this is day one of them back to normal. Whereabouts in south Wales r u x

I am 29 days, well have been for the last 3 months I have gone up to 30 but never more than that. Llanelli I'm based you? How do you set up to be TTC buddies? Is there a thread or do you just keep eachother updated? Sorry quite new to BNB :huh:

So we made a decision. I'm not trying next month. Want to give the tests a chance and see what's going on, then go in with a fresh brain after new york

I am 29 days, well have been for the last 3 months I have gone up to 30 but never more than that. Llanelli I'm based you? How do you set up to be TTC buddies? Is there a thread or do you just keep eachother updated? Sorry quite new to BNB :huh:

I'm not totally sure just think u put it in ur signiture and also support each other etc. I'm in Brecon so not far at all xx

Hey lovelies, sorry you haven't got any answers Laura but I think u and your wife are right to have a month off. This whole process is so stressful, u just need to really enjoy new york without it in the back of your mind. You're doing so well xx

Glad you got AF Lisa, this homeopath sounds great!

Afm, I wasn't expecting to O til maybe today due to long cycle last month but yestersay and today have (tmi) thick clumpy cm so I think I missed it! I never got a pos opk with my ICs and my temp have been the same all month so a bit concerned! But dh and I did bd lots last week anyway, I must have Od weds/thurs, I thought it was just Magic Mike that gave me ewcm! Lol. Bit annoyed I didn't get to use my preseed this month but never mind. Tww here I come! Xxx

Laura, hope you're doing ok. Am sure a little break will be good for your mind and you'll be raring to try again after NY.

Hope all of you other ladies are doing well, MrsSmartie hope the 2ww passes quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->