Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hope you're all ok ladies. Bad night at work last night so came home and ordered two new dresses. Doesn't make it better, but I picked my job at end of day and the bad calls are what you're there for essentially

Afternoon ladies! I'm back! I've been tryin to keep up to date as poss while away. Congrats to those who got their lovely bfps!

Laura I can get quite intense pain on my left ovary, especially lately as I believe it's cos my body is trying so hard to ovulate. I really feel like something is finally happening there. I did an opk when I got back this am and it's the faintest I've had so far. Obvs I know usually we need them dark but for me I need faint ones to start as its my lh hormone which is trough the roof which is what indicates ovarian resistance. So if the ly start to go lighter then it must mean my lh surge is going down and therefore my ovaries have listened to my body finally. Well that's my logic behind it. Does that make sense to anyone? Xx

Just used a softcup for the first time! It was quite a shock when I took that massive thing out of the packet!! It is working well though. Not Od yet, just practicing xx

Thank you for all of your concern ladies, it means so much to have you all to talk to. I've still got weird reddish brown CM, not enough to mark my underwear but always there when I wipe (sorry for tmi). The other thing that freaked me out was that I didn't sleep well last night so took my temp an hour earlier than normal, which was lower than the cover line. So I was just thinking it all sounds like bad news today. But I'm trying to keep thinking positive about it and hopefully my temp will be back up tomorrow and the bleeding stopped.

You're all so fantastic, big hugs. xxx

Hope everyone is ok.

Cheska, how is the bleeding situation? Hope everything is ok xxx

AFM... Ten days late now. No sign of af. Buckled and ordered some IC tests from amazon so will have me a testing party when they get here.

Also, had a bad work night yesterday (dealt with my first baby cardiac arrest) and got home and DP had ordered me the dresses I wanted. They're being delivered today so I'm super excited for them :)

Hi Laura,

Last night must have been awful, big hugs.

Yey to new dresses though! It's so weird that AF still not there for you, the more I find out about our bodies the more they confuse me! :wacko:

AFM The bleeding has pretty much stopped, a slight bit still there but hopefully no more today. I don't really know why is happened though, I think it's too late to be implantation. But as long as it goes away I'm happy! Thanks for asking hun x

Laura-sorry to hear about last night-must have been horrific. How lovely of your DP to get the dress though :thumbup:

Cheska-happy to hear the bleeding has calmed. Sometimes it just happens as the little embryo burrows a little deeper in your lining. Stay positive :hugs:

Sorry to hear AF got you jellyfish, fingers crossed for the next cycle

Cheska - how are you now, anything else? I've woken up today feeling like I have the flu, but no cold! I'm a bit worried I feel so bad, I literally feel like I've been hit by a bus!

Laura - what a night, I think you do an amazing job, I'd be useless in an emergency, I'm a bit of a headless chicken and would probably panic! Picking out clothes for each other (and sharing them!) must be a huge benefit of having a wife, my DH points to things that I wouldn't be seen dead in!! Let alone actually buy me something off his own back!

Lisaloo - did you have a fab holiday? Good news about the opk's, really hope this is your body finally listening and doing what is told!

Welcome back Lisa :hi:

Was the holiday absolutely lovely!?

Hi ladies.

I'm having a nightmare of a time, over the past 7 days I've had a mixture of positive and negative OPKs, I think my body is trying to ovulate but hasn't quite managed it. :( Looks like this cycle will probably be anovulatory. :(

Best of luck to anyone testing soon. x

Aww sorry to hear that LouLou hope it sorts itself out soon :hugs:

Test Laura Test!!

And Congrats MrsBump, sorry wasn't online much last couple of days so will change it all now :dance:

I have to go to work, typical I don't go in this early normally, so I hope I have something to read when I get in!

Has anyone tried SMEP? Read a little about it just wondering if anyone has been successful with it? :winkwink:

Tested and it's negative. I knew it would be, but at ten days late I thought it was probably time to test again.

Little disappointed but hey - I knew I wasn't.

Guess the huge Tim this morning was gas related

never tried SMEP jellyfish sorry.

Oh no sorry Laura :hugs: Did you say you had bought loads of IC's though? I read somewhere that sometimes you can have too much HCG so you get negatives so there is something called a hook method?? where you dip the test into the toilet once you have weed, worth a go maybe, you never know...

Don't worry ladies am ok. Completely expected it to be negative. Have loads of Internet cheapies coming from amazon in the next week, so will be all set for next cycle.

For now, though, looking forward to seeing the doc on Tuesday to set wheels in motion and find out what is happening. Am hoping there's either no problem, or there's a problem that is easy enough to solve. Also going to talk to doc about the ovarian pain I was having and see what he says. Will probably need a scan anyhow with my family history - both sisters have pcos and my mum passed away because of ovarian cancer

Welcome back Lisa :hi:

Was the holiday absolutely lovely!?

Hey huni it was fab! Defo highly recommend it. But for couples I'd say stay on the relax side and if u can get good deal in sept go for a swim up and maybe a delux one. I couldn't fault it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->