Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Welcome back anniepie, glad you're feeling better honey :hugs: I'll try not to pressurise you too much to poas if you're trying to be good! :haha:

Laura, has DP has any donations yet?

Lisaloo, congrats on the test results :happydance:

Mrs Smartie :dohh:

Thanks Annie. I'm really excited. Just news hubby home now lol. So ul test around 24th? That's not long to wait. Come on u can do it. Any Symtoms yet? X

hey Cheska :hi: hope the bleeding has stopped for you...

Thanks cheska. How r u feeling now xx

Hi Ladies :hi:

The bleeding is a bit less today thankfully (this is day 7 of bleeding). I went to the docs yesterday and he referred me up to the hospital for assessment. I had the works! I had bloods taken, urine sample, blood pressure. Then I had a (male!) doctor do an internal and take swabs. Once they got my blood results back they said I was far enough along for a trans vaginal scan, so they did that and they could see a sack and a fetal pole but no heartbeat. So I have to go back next Friday to see if they can find a heartbeat then. So am happy there is something in there but still a little nervous until I see a heartbeat.

That's good news hun. Fingers crossed u get to see a strong heartbeat next week xx

I turned on bnb on my phone and it automatically refreshed the page I'd last been on which was the post :dohh:

Keeping everything crossed for next week Cheska...one of my other bnb friends has just been thru similar and had the second scan today...lo and behold a heartbeat. So hope you get the same result :hugs:

Thanks. Will let you know how I get on, it's on opening ceremony day so that's gotta be a good omen! X

Oooh, if that's not a good omen I don't know what is...

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot lalalalalala (ignoring the slight cramping today that accompanied the temp dip) lalalalalala

:ignore: I think you'll cave as soon as the boobs feel tender! :haha:

:haha: oh they're sore... since I came off bcp a year and a half ago my boobs always feel tender literally the day after I o...initially this lead to high hopes and testing but now I don't consider it a symptom at all... When I was pg before it was painful boobs and AF cramps that made me test... (we weren't TTC at the time and using protection so it was the last thing I was expecting, but somehow I just knew.... didn't last I'm afraid...)

Oh Annie, that is a lovely neat little temp dip on your chart!!

Cheska, FXed they find a nice strong heartbeat and definitely a good omen on openening ceremony day!

Lisaloo, fantastic news!

MrsS, :rofl: that sounds like something I would do!!

AFM, seriously wtf is going on with my temps???
It dropped to my coverline, then dropped a little more to below it, now it's shot back up but higher than before!!
True the weather is better today but surely it can't make *that* big a difference at 6.30am!!!!!

Oh, and note to self....

Probably best to NOT watch DIY SOS big build when already irrationally emotional!! :cry:

:rofl:

I think your chart looks good eternity! That could be implantation :D I've seen plenty of charts where that has happened over more than one day. Let's hope it stays high :thumbup:

Really Jo? I didn't realise it could dip for more than one day?

Been having other symptoms too, but think it's mostly in my head lol.
Will just have to wait and see what my temp (and the weather) brings!

Hey, there's this really bright light in the sky outside.... Seems kinda familiar but it's been so long.... Does anyone know what it might be???
:rofl:

Yeah totally! Have a search on FF for charts similar to yours that end up in pregnancy. It will surprise you :thumbup:

My chart had weird dips all over the place before my bfp. I would say that my other months looked much better for bfp signs than the one I got it on :haha:

*looks out of window* :nope: must be a UFO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->