Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

:rofl: and there seems to be some kind of blue staining...

Eternity, when will you test??

How typical?! The first proper sunshine for weeks and it's starting to cloud over already!!:rolleyes: hopefully it'll clear again FXed.

Though I O early on, I have a longer LP so AF isn't actually due until the end of the month. Will try to hold out until then but who knows :muaha:
Hoping there will still be no sign of the witch by the 5th (our anniversary)!!

Is there a way for ff to find charts similar to mine?

Oh what a lovely anniversary pressie that would be :thumbup: If I catch this month, I'll be due about 10 days before our first anniversary!

I think you need VIP membership on FF to find charts with similar patterns, but you can always search for features such as implantation dip etc...

Trying not to get too excited by my chart at the moment- it's looking 'too' perfect :haha: The last 4 months or so my charts have been so unclear, and the last 2 months when I've been OPKing, my positive OPKs have come after the start of my temp shift :wacko:

It's ok Annie (oooh random flashes of Smooth Criminal lol) I found the way of finding charts like mine - though not all of them are - but I've no idea if it's a VIP only feature as I'm still within my free trial so I don't know what's normal and what's VIP lol!

I tell you what, you try not to get your hopes up, and we will get excited for you instead!!!!

How typical?! The first proper sunshine for weeks and it's starting to cloud over already!!:rolleyes: hopefully it'll clear again FXed.

Though I O early on, I have a longer LP so AF isn't actually due until the end of the month. Will try to hold out until then but who knows :muaha:
Hoping there will still be no sign of the witch by the 5th (our anniversary)!!

Is there a way for ff to find charts similar to mine?

I heard we're getting a heat wave next week in time for the olympics!

Also, we conceived in the 2 weeks of sunshine we had earlier this year, so I predict that if we have a heat wave for the olympics, we are going to have an olympic baby boom!

I forget whether it was VIP or not, I haven't used FF for about a month now. You should be able to just click on view charts like mine, then select that you only want to see pregnancy charts :haha: that always gave me positivity!

Oh what a lovely anniversary pressie that would be :thumbup: If I catch this month, I'll be due about 10 days before our first anniversary!

I think you need VIP membership on FF to find charts with similar patterns, but you can always search for features such as implantation dip etc...

Trying not to get too excited by my chart at the moment- it's looking 'too' perfect :haha: The last 4 months or so my charts have been so unclear, and the last 2 months when I've been OPKing, my positive OPKs have come after the start of my temp shift :wacko:

What time of day do you opk Annie?

It's ok Annie (oooh random flashes of Smooth Criminal lol) I found the way of finding charts like mine - though not all of them are - but I've no idea if it's a VIP only feature as I'm still within my free trial so I don't know what's normal and what's VIP lol!

I tell you what, you try not to get your hopes up, and we will get excited for you instead!!!!

Lol @smooth criminal

and ditto! I will just get excited for all of you, then you don't have to get your hopes up at all!

I think both of your charts look fab, Eternity mine had a dip below the coverline too, the link is in my siggy. Yours is lovely Annie! Fingers crossed fortwo more BFPs before the opening ceremony! :happydance:

Yes :haha: and it couldn't be more appropriate!! I have rage at the moment and it's hubby that is getting on my nerves the most!

I am not normally a hormonal person, but I'm not normally particularly horrible either and I used to have a lot of patience! That has all changed! :blush:

Thanks Cheska, just had a peek and yours was a two-day dip, gives me a little bit of hope!!:happydance:
And you also had a stupidly low temp that you discarded! Mine is was so low that it's on the base line :dohh:
Love the way your temp has fluctuated since pregnancy lol, I imagine your hormones have been doing the same ?!

Let's hope the heatwave does bring lots more BFPs!!

Getting exciting in here ladies!

FX for those waiting xxx

Still no AF here...

Awww Jo, I feel for you hun! You'll even out soon - until you get near the end and then everything will annoy you again!! :hug::hugs:

I've had a look at FF and the find charts like mine option is VIP only. I refuse to be dragged into paying for my membership. I don't believe it can tell me any more than what I can analyse, especially with the help of wonderful BnB people!

Can't get Smooth Criminal out of my head now :rofl:

Trying hard not to get my hopes up, but can't help but feel excited...but definitely if you guys want to get excited for me too, that would be perfect :D

Jo, I OPK at 4pm. I think the odd results the last few months is the temp increases that occured before the pos OPKs that caused FF to give me crosshairs were what I would call in the 'ambiguous' range. Higher than the baseline, but not quite as high as I'd normally see post O (they were actually the same as the dip I got on my chart yesterday). CM pattern went with the OPK, so I trusted that rather than the temps and to coincide with that I had another shift up to my normal post O temp that fitted the pattern...

Laura, wonder if it's worth going to your GP and getting something to kick start AF? Did the FS mention that at all during your appointment?

Can't get Smooth Criminal out of my head now :rofl:

Sorry!! :rofl:

Laura, feels weird to say this on here but I hope the witch finds you soon hun.
When are your next tests/results?

Right I'm off to work, then I'm going for coffee with some of the lovely ladies I work with, our last chance before the school breaks up on Tuesday!

For those of you who have it too, enjoy the sunshine!!

I bought the VIP and still had 3 months left when I got my bfp, I wish I could have donated it!!

Oh Eternity, I really hope the hormones settle down, hubby and I are not the best of friends at the moment but then I get down because I think we should be all excited and doing nice things! I know it's just the hormones though :D

Annie - that is weird. I kept changing the time of day I took my opk, but the month I actually opk'd every hour from 2pm just to see if I could actually pinpoint ov even more closely. I couldn't believe how much it changed between 2pm, 4pm and 5pm, I got a positive the day after too, but because I managed to get the positive at 5pm it ended up being before my temp drop. It was that night over night that we conceived.

If that makes sense.

Doc didn't seem concerned. Said give it another two weeks and if still nothing come back.

Can't have any tests until I get AF...

Doc didn't seem concerned. Said give it another two weeks and if still nothing come back.

Can't have any tests until I get AF...

I know the feeling huni. Most of the tests that give U some revolve around particular days in your cycle ie day 3 or day 21.
Have they done hormone profiling on u? If not then I would go and ask for that as that gives you some sort of indication as to what's going on. That's when I Got a referral to the gynaecologist. Xx

whats hormone profiling?

Sorry huni been out all day.
It's blood tests. They check ur lh, fsh, estrogen, thyroid, etc etc. that's the testing I had done due to no AF. That's what flagged up an issue and doc referred me then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->