Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I had a lot of bleeding in my last pregnancy. Red as well and cramps. One day so bad I was laid on the sofa and could just about move to get my boys something to eat and drink. That baby is now a typical 2 year old boy lol

:hugs: thanks!

Thing I like most about those stories are that a lot of the ones I've seen the ladies thought they couldn't have babies, and end up with little miracles! I guess even if you were suspicious you were pg, to be told you couldn't then I guess you just supress the symptoms

yes, I think that too. A lot fo the women on this program were either told that they couldn't, or on the birth control injection, or did tests that came out negative.

It's amazing to see that these babies are born just fine, these women had no prenatal care or vitamins or anything and nothing wrong with their babies. So I think babies are harder than we realise.

I had a lot of bleeding in my last pregnancy. Red as well and cramps. One day so bad I was laid on the sofa and could just about move to get my boys something to eat and drink. That baby is now a typical 2 year old boy lol

That's really comforting to hear that you've gone through it and got out ok the other side! Fingers crossed it's the same for me. Thank you hun x

Hope the appointment goes well Cheska and little bean is good and snuggled :) It doesn't surprise me that bleeding is fairly normal, when you think about what is happening in there.

So, I'm going to share with you ladies a little secret, that I'm not sharing with any of my other TTC groups or forums. For the next 2 or 3 months, DP is going to be having the donations, not me. This is partly because I want to get test results back and find out what is happening with my body, but partly because she doesn't have the same problems as me. She does have a long cycle, but we'll see when she ovs

Hope the appointment goes well Cheska and little bean is good and snuggled :) It doesn't surprise me that bleeding is fairly normal, when you think about what is happening in there.

So, I'm going to share with you ladies a little secret, that I'm not sharing with any of my other TTC groups or forums. For the next 2 or 3 months, DP is going to be having the donations, not me. This is partly because I want to get test results back and find out what is happening with my body, but partly because she doesn't have the same problems as me. She does have a long cycle, but we'll see when she ovs

Thanks Laura :hugs:

Thanks for sharing about DP, is she on bnb? :dust: to you both. X

Nah she's not on B&B, doesn't really do the forum thing

New dresses make everything better
https://i50.tinypic.com/14e6f4z.jpg

LOVE that dress! Can I ask where you got it from? Good luck to your DP and I hope tomorrow goes well x

cheers hun. It's from https://www.vivienofholloway.com/ -they have a store in North London :) Could have literally spent all day in there trying on stuff!
More pics of the dresses I bought on my Facebook. Feel free to add me too :)

Love that dress Laura and it's good that DP is going to give it a shot, at least it gives your body a chance to sort out what's going on :)

That's nice ur DP is gonna give it a shot. Give urself some time for the tests and to have a little relaxing time from ttc. Loving the dress! Very vintage!

Afm, feeling bit sad tonight. Happy as AF came back, opks have gone to negative, finally using my cb digi monitor I bought ages ago, signed up for VIP FF, feel like I'm finally ready to go..... My problem... DH goes back to work tomos. Posted to Cyprus for 3 years and prob won't get home til mid to end aug then not sure after that! Typical xx

How's everyone else doing. Few of u ladies gone a bit quiet. Xx

Lisaloo :hugs: Sorry to hear your hubby goes back to Cyprus tomorrow, must be so difficult for you. Hope his next visit in August comes around really quickly for you. X

Laura - lovely dress!

Wow Laura that's very exciting! Very nice for you to have a little break without an actual break from ttc at all!

Lisaloo that must be difficult, hope August comes around quickly.

I saw the Olympic torch come through my home town today with big crowds and felt quite hopeful for this month :)

Mrs S, it's weird to think that the torch is still travelling around, it was so long ago I saw it (2nd day of the journey!!)

Laura, love that dress! And such a great idea for you to take a break while you wait for tests and AF. How great that your DP can take over fir a little while.

Lisaloo, hope August comes quickly for you, and FXed your hubby's visit will coincide with Oing!!

AFM, think I'm coming down with a bug that's doing the rounds at the school where I work! Feel like crap!!

Hi ladies
thought i'd update you all, after 25months of trying for our first i finally got my BFP on a first repsonse test this morning going to phone the doctors as soon as i get credit to get a blood test.

Congratulations Steph. So pleased for you.

Laura, that's great news about dp. It sounds like your body could use a break and if dp does get pregnant you still get to be a mum.

Is anybody else getting depressed with this stupid weather??
I really think I am beginning to suffer from S.A.D!! It's ridiculous, we really need some sun!!

It's also affecting my temps! I had a couple of high ones near the start when the weather was warmer (but still wet lol) and now it's dropped below my coverline - which I think may be too high due to the warmer weather - so I've no idea what is going on!!!

Does/did anyone temp vaginally? Wondering if that's the way to go next cycle....
But it seems a bit grim, especially when the witch is in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->