Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Congratulations Steph :D :D :dance:

Yeah Eternity the weather is stupid constantly changing, I personally never temped vaginally but it is supposed to be a more stable temp.

Congrats Steph!

Eternity - I temp vaginally, I just don't temp during af - or I use a softcup and temp during af.

Afm - at docs now. Feel a bit better now pressure has been taken off a bit by DP. Don't really mind what doc says. Just hope it's nothing incurable

Congrats Steph.

Laura glad ur feeling a little better. That's half the battle sometimes. Good luck in docs. Keep us all updated I'm sure everything will be just fine. Xx

Huge congrats Steph, oddly enough I was looking to see if you'd been around, and then you get your BFP, it's amazing news!

Laura - thats great news, hope today goes ok, keep us updated! Lovely lovely dress!

Eternity - I did temp vaginally, but it's a personal choice, but I believe it gives a more stable/accurate temp.

Arrrghhhh to opening ceremony. Working through it is going to be a pain in the asssss! Just the getting to work will be a mission!

So, dr was ok. He's signed me up for four different sets of tests next cycle and, like i thought he would, suspects PCOS. He's taken me through all the routes we may go down. If i do ov, he will then leave us to try another three times before a lap and dye, then move on from that. If I don't, we'll try clomid for three months, then lap and dye... then move forward from there.

Feeling positive about it. The PCOS thing doesn't surprise me - both my sisters have it.

Hope docs goes ok Laura, and they are able to at least suggest something.

I temp orally and had two hotter days before I oed. Made my graph look odd.

That's great news Laura - not the pcos obviously, but having the tests lined up and plans in place for either outcome!!

Hi all. Good news, apparently the weather should perk up in time for the olympics. Maybe it's a good omen.

Gosh, I hope so Mrs B.
It's stupid to end up with S.A.D. in July!!!

Lets hope that we ALL get our personal rays of sunshine this summer too!!

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry I've been awol...just really busy and also taking a step back-hit a low point end of last week. But feeling more positive now. Only got in one well timed BD this month-but it was well timed so still in with a chance. 6dpo and Oooh...is that a dip I see on my chart?!? Staying positive but also trying not to get my hopes up! I'd really like to get this bfp before my 1 yr of TTC is up- and next cycle is cycle 12... also next cycle DH is likely to be away with work at just the wrong time...

Congrats on the new bfps ladues-great news and keep them coming.

Laura, glad you've a plan, both with DP giving you a break, and with the FS. Hope you can get some answers from the tests. Any sign of AF?

ooo yes chart does look good anniepie, FXed for you hun :dust:

Annie, welcome back. Glad you're feeling more positive hun!
Temp dip does look good, :dust:

AFM, my temps are still going down :shrug: I'm still pretty sure I Oed when I thought I did, so will just treat this cycle as a learning experience lol.

What do you ladies think is more reliable? Charts and tests and stuff? Or your own intuition?

Welcome back Annie. Your chart looks great.

Eternity, I always followed my intuition until someone on another thread told me I was stupid for doimg so. Thing is I was right and the chart showed that. I even knew I was preggers at 12dpo because my body told me. Thing is all women are different. I do think there is a lot to be said for reading the signs yourself.

wb Annie xx

Eternity - I always think intuition is a good thing, but I do also think our bodies mess with us when TTC. I think it's a good balance of both that will set you up right. Sometimes all the signs can point to being pregnant and you're not, and sometimes they all say no and you are.

AFM - CD41 and still no period. frustrated. Wrote a blog I'm quite proud of https://weforgotthesperm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/since-when-was-being-gay-fertility.html

OMG, I am an idiot... I saw a little bit of fresh red blood in my knickers and was all excited thinking it could be implantation... and then realised I had cut myself shaving. :dohh:

oh dear! lol! You know you're TTC when... lol

More OPKs arrived in the post today. We have over 100 in our house at the mo. Despite this... I think DP has already ovulated... d'oh! The lines were strong the other day but now getting weaker. saying that her chart doesn't look like she's ov'd!

Laura maybe she has a surge but no O earlier on in her cycle then actually Os a bit later

Laura maybe give it a month for ff to work ur DP's cycle. Xx

Afm test results came back today as normal. I'm no longer in the menopausal range! Yay! Now just day 21 tests to go now to see if I ovulated. With any luck those results will be good too and next time DH is home we will be set to go!! Xx

So do we have anyone testing soon? Xx

Laura-thought your blog was well written-must say I was shocked to hear that known donors aren't considered one of the standard ways of having a child :shrug: I guess in some ways it must come with more complexities-the need to set firm boundaries, but on the other hand it must be so nice to know who the little fellas are coming from?

Lisa, glad to hear your tests were good-A star for you ;)

I'm going go try so hard not to test until I'm 12dpo this month-by then I'd be 1-2 days late. But me being the poas addict I am who knows when I'll cave :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->