Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I'm really confused ATM. I'm on cd 6 and I've just got a whopping great positive on an opk. I mean I thought I was getting positives before but compared to this one they were nothing. The test line is darker than control line. Is that odd for cd6? Xx

Tis a bit... but test line darker than control means definite LH surge...

that is Lisa...my OPKS are stark white at the start of my cycle...but someone else on here had similar-was it eternity?

Any chances you could be pregnant? I know you had some tests recently so guess it would have showed in those :shrug:

Well I had dotted crosshairs on 5th July. I was temping while on holiday not sure if the heat would have effected it. I had spotting July 13th but then had one day of heavy and one day light. Had negative opk on 16th but had a faint line and then about 6ish tonight super dark opk. My cb digi monitor was high this morn. It was 1st day it asked me to test so guess il see what tomos says.

What would be amazing is after 18 months of shit cycles and last one being 119 days long to now have short cycles. I've read that if u have short cycles it's possible to O as early as cd 6-9. Hubby went tues am and we bd before he left just for the fun of it. But if I did miraculously O'd tomos or sat there might be some Lil swimmers waiting.

All would be a miracle but hey they happen ha! Xx

Yes Annie, it's me that O's quite early.

Lisaloo, I had my pos opk on CD7 this cycle, but I didn't actually O until day 10 - and then I have a longer LP.
I really hope you did O if you managed to BD!

AFM, temp went down a bit today but still plenty above the coverline this time, but as the weather isn't so nice today as it was yesterday the fluctuation doesn't surprise me, especially as it's not so extreme.

Chart is still looking good Eternity :thumbup: Did I see on the Trains group that you attempted a test this morning but it failed? When are you going to test next?

AFM- I'm starting to get a bit nervous...my chart is looking too good :dohh: Nervous about being disappointed, nervous about the prospect of a :bfp: but excited at the same time...

Don't know if I mentioned my rules this month? One of them is that I'm not allowed to test until at least 12dpo- by then I'll be 1-2 days late. Not sure if I'll make it...I'm really starting to itch to test now...

That wasn't me Annie, that was EternalWait.
I'm still too early to test, only 9dpo - and if I was lucky enough to catch and my temp drop was implantation I doubt anything would show up yet as I only have ICs in the house. Am hoping to hold out until the end if the month, AF due around the 31st.

Stay strong Annie!! Don't cave in yet - try to wait a couple more days!!

Ooops :dohh: I was on my phone, so blame that :haha:

Good lady not testing yet...yup, I'm going to stay strong....not long to wait :thumbup: Wow you'r strong holding out that long...and you've a loooong LP if you're on 9dpo and AF isn't due until 31st!!

Annie, I remember the rules! Hold on - it will be worth it!!!!!

Yep, long LP. Can't be sure exactly how many days last month cuz I wasn't temping so don't know how long after pos opk I Oed, but smiley was cd8 and cycle lasted 30days.
Cycle before I was sure I felt O on cd15 and cycle lasted 34 days, so that was 19 days!!

I know a longer LP is better but the wait is agony!! I may cave and test 12 or 14dpo....

Your chart really does look great Annie!!

Damn. Was so sure af was here this morning... But she isn't... Just tonnes of cm

Stupid body

And FF is messing with my head. Put temp in today {37.11) and the crosshairs are BACK!

U have long cycles don't u hun? What's ur longest one been xx

Longest has been 40 days post chemical. Otherwise since been charting have been 36. 36, 40, 29, and then this one

With any luck AF will be here soon. It's so frustrating. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->