• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hi ttcbambino#1 Where abouts are you? Whens it coming through?
My cycles have started messing me round after being 28 days for ages had a 49 day cycle and a 26 day cycle (although I o'd late on CD19) I honestly think I'll be taking a break if I don't get a team GB BFP

I'm in Maidstone, so it's coming 19/20th July. It has an overnight stay at Leeds Castle and then out through the town centre on the AM of the 20th, but think it's at 6.30am!!!

I fixed my FF chart. Turns out by putting fertile cm in after o date FF thought I would possibly still be fertile, but when I say ewcm, it was but not like what I'd get around O period, so I took the fertile cm out and it went back to cd21 for ov

I hope you get your bfp soon, ttc can be exhausting in more ways than one :winkwink:

It is exhausting. I bought a thermometer but I really don't feel I have the heart to temp and to keep up with the opks and cm and cp. its far too confusing. FF had me fertile for well over a week. Even after my cervix closed and dropped. Then I came on at 7dpo. I'm usually so positive but I am not feeling good about this month

It is exhausting. I bought a thermometer but I really don't feel I have the heart to temp and to keep up with the opks and cm and cp. its far too confusing. FF had me fertile for well over a week. Even after my cervix closed and dropped. Then I came on at 7dpo. I'm usually so positive but I am not feeling good about this month

It is quite intensive :wacko: Hubby thinks I'm taking it too far charting and temping, but then he thinks he should only have to just look at me and I get pg, but clearly thats not worked!! I mean I was crying, literally sobbing on friday when FF changed my ov date! Thats a sure sign things are getting silly, but I am a bit of a control freak....so I'll probably keep at it :dohh:

Chin up, at least we have here to rant and moan!!

:flower: Beeka, hope my moaning hasn't put you off team GB lol!!!

Perhaps I need to have a good cry. With my last baby it took 12 months and I was crying at my hubby saying it was never going to happen and we were only ever meant to have 2 and I'd just have to get used to it. About a week later I tested out of habit and there was my BFP! I'm really not sure if I can stop though. I'm such an impatient person that TTC is like torture for me LOL all that waiting to O then waiting for BFP month after month

Can I join too? :)

Hi Beeka - Welcome! :hugs:

Just had a look at your chart, I thought my last one was a nightmare at 65 days but you've taken my crown for the most annoying cycle!

I don't think I ovulated in mine so I'm hoping that this cycle I do. I had two positive opks yday and the day before, but I only got them positive on the morning, i did another one each afternoon and both were negative, so i'm not sure what to think. Has anyone else ever had that with their opks? I'll see what my temp does tomorrow and Wed, but I'm not very hopeful of a rise as I had the same thing last month and no rise.

Come on stupid body OVULATE! Bloody pill messing my olympic hopes up! :growlmad:

Perhaps I need to have a good cry. With my last baby it took 12 months and I was crying at my hubby saying it was never going to happen and we were only ever meant to have 2 and I'd just have to get used to it. About a week later I tested out of habit and there was my BFP! I'm really not sure if I can stop though. I'm such an impatient person that TTC is like torture for me LOL all that waiting to O then waiting for BFP month after month

I know the feeling, I like my life to be planned out and I don't like waiting for things! Fingers crossed you don't have to wait much longer honey. :hugs:

Hi ladies, how's it going? I'm still testing for ov. CD11 over here. usually o day 26 but took sot this cycle in the hope that it will move it forward

Cheska/motherofboys - I found OPK's didn't work for me, but then I was probably testing around the wrong time!! :dohh: I was getting faint lines, then nothing so didn't bother to carry on!! I might try again next cycle, just I'm a bit wary of them , the only time I'v ever had a pos one was when I was pg last time!

Laurac - how did you find the soy? What CD did you stop? Really hope it works for you, keep us updated!

Well I could test today if I had a 32 day cycle like last month, but I'm only 11dpo and had a :bfn: yesterday so think it might be best to hang on till 14dpo if I can. But don't feel too positive :nope: surely I would have got something at 10dpo?? Plus I now have zero symptoms, I feel completely and utterly..normal

Ladies I am in a bit of a pickle, I am CD6 and my Soy didn't arrive :( It should come tomorrow, do you think it will be ok to take it CD7-11? I know that's late but I don't mind as DF is going away in a few days. I am just worried it's too late to take it, I don't want to wait till next cycle, I want my Team GB Bump!

Ladies I am in a bit of a pickle, I am CD6 and my Soy didn't arrive :( It should come tomorrow, do you think it will be ok to take it CD7-11? I know that's late but I don't mind as DF is going away in a few days. I am just worried it's too late to take it, I don't want to wait till next cycle, I want my Team GB Bump!

I've no idea! I've only ever heard of it being taken up to cd7 :shrug: Does it depend on how long your cycle is maybe? Sorry I'm not much help x

I know, I am gutted. :( I guess it can't hurt to try, I had an anovulatory cycle last cycle, so I don't mind when it makes me ovulate aslong as It does at some point, better late than never right?

It could be worth ago, if I was in the same position I suspect I would take it! I have heard it can prevent O though, so maybe do a little bit of reading and weigh up the pros & cons x

The amount of women I see say that they had spent months symptom spotting and then the month they did fall pregnant they didn't feel anything.
Apparently some women have very short surges so should test twice a day or they might miss it.
I didn't end up temping or using the OPK I was at my sons friends house all afternoon. I still just feel like I don't have my heart in it. Set up for disappointment already. Like I'm going through the motions until August/September time, until we take a break.

Morning ladies, hope we are all enjoying the sunshine? :D

Try to stay positive motherofboys you are now in this team and we are all going to get BFP's ;)

Thanks, I feel so silly being all negative when I havent been trying half as long as some people. lets hope we all get those BFPs

morning! We're just heading out to the park for a bit, Liv needs to burn off the rest of the tantrum she had this morning! To be honest I'd actually like to stay in, I'm soo tired and I have work at 5pm. I'm also a bit annoyed with DH who has taken a rare afternoon off work, but is off up the airfield instead of spending some time with us. I wouldn't normally be annoyed, but it just wound me up today!

I'm 12dpo today, BFN yesterday and day before, but not with fmu and guessing AF will be a bit later due to Oing late?? If not I guess I'm 1 day late. I'm trying really hard not to test again till the weekend maybe

Hi all

i don't post much on here but have to say I read everythng :) So I feel like I know you all and then thought I should post again to say hi!

The torch came through our neck of the woods yesterday, didn't get to see it but my MIL went into Bath to watch the parade and Jason Gardiner was running with it. She said it was only 2 seconds but worth it.

Am sat in the garden today, supposed to be working but I am on here instead! Although it's getting a little bit hot and I think I should go inside and get some shade for a little while. Don't want to burn! But don't want to waste all this lovely weather either!

So I am supposed to ov today. Was going to try and seduce hubby by text but he seems like he's in a bit of a bad mood. I bet I do ov today and then we don't :sex: and I end up getting pissy with him :growlmad:

I promise myself I will not bite and have an argument, just seduce him anyway :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->