Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Well... I don't know when I'm ovulating this cycle because of the soy. My donor informed my yesterday that he's going away for ten days. Wouldn't have minded so much if he'd told me this on CD1 but hey... what can you do? Guy's gotta have a life! ha ha.
So I'm getting a donation tonight (cd13) in the hope that I will ov in the next few days. I don't usually ov until CD26 and he's back on cd24, so if I ov as normal I will be fine for timing. But if I ov any time between about cd18 and cd24 I'm screwed.
Worst thing is, after this month I need to take a two month break. Me and OH have a holiday booked for april 2012 to NYC and if it's BFP this month baby would be 4/6 weeks old, which is fine. However, if it worked next month I would have a two week old, which I'm not up for because of passports and such, and the month after I would be way too pregnant to go. This is all assuming everyone's on time!

So annoyed :-(

Here comes the positivity!

So, I thought about this, and apparently spermies can live in you for up to seven days. SO if my donor has super sperm (which I assume he does as he has many donor children) it will hopefully live seven days, THUS covering me until CD20. Then I only hae three days CD21,22,23 until he's back on CD24 and can get another donation. So Here's hoping I ov sometime now or not until CD24.

Positive thinking!!!

Please, please wish me luck ladies. Really want it to be this month. I don't want to take a two month break :-(

Good luck laura loads of :dust: for you hun and FXed for the super sperm

Oh hun! That's so annoying! So how do you do it? Sorry if too probing, but I am so intrigued!

the donation? I go to his, he has "provided" the sample just before I get there. I have a lie down, he pops the donation in with a medicine syringe. Then I lay down for 20 mins or so... then up and home :)

xx

Amazing!

Let's hope the super spermies stick to a lovely egg then! :dust:

I hope so. Donation went well, so fingers crossed I will ov in next couple of days

Glad the donation went well Laurac, wishing you lost of :dust:

I'm in a very bad mood today! Another BFN, I don't know why I bother POAS, but seeing as I don't really know when to expect af I guess I'll just either need to keep testing or wait till she shows up. I'm just wondering if I'll be someone who needs to be really late to get a BFP?? The time gap last time between implanon removal and a BFP was between 6-7 weeks, but I didn't get af in the meantime like I did this time :shrug:

In other news we registered for the ballott for tickets to the olympic flame celebrations in our town. Leeds castle is so pretty and they do amazing fireworks, so hope we get lucky, don't think we'll know till mid June.

Off to enjoy the sunshine :coolio:have a lovely day everyone xx

sorry about your bfn hun :hugs:

Welcome aboard mrs n :wave:

Well I am feeling a bit better today. More positive over all, but not for this month, but that's OK, I know it will happen eventually. I even did an OPK, I'm only on CD9 I think (haven't been keeping much track so far) and wasn't expecting much from it anyway. It had the faintest line I have ever had on an OPK as I expected.

Well... I don't know when I'm ovulating this cycle because of the soy. My donor informed my yesterday that he's going away for ten days. Wouldn't have minded so much if he'd told me this on CD1 but hey... what can you do? Guy's gotta have a life! ha ha.
So I'm getting a donation tonight (cd13) in the hope that I will ov in the next few days. I don't usually ov until CD26 and he's back on cd24, so if I ov as normal I will be fine for timing. But if I ov any time between about cd18 and cd24 I'm screwed.
Worst thing is, after this month I need to take a two month break. Me and OH have a holiday booked for april 2012 to NYC and if it's BFP this month baby would be 4/6 weeks old, which is fine. However, if it worked next month I would have a two week old, which I'm not up for because of passports and such, and the month after I would be way too pregnant to go. This is all assuming everyone's on time!

So annoyed :-(

Hi Laura, I use a donor too :)

I hope your dates work out and you catch that egg!

I got my positive OPK today and had a donation last night, then one today and one tomorrow too, so there should be lots there waiting for the egg.

:dust::dust::dust:

Well I am feeling a bit better today. More positive over all, but not for this month, but that's OK, I know it will happen eventually. I even did an OPK, I'm only on CD9 I think (haven't been keeping much track so far) and wasn't expecting much from it anyway. It had the faintest line I have ever had on an OPK as I expected.

:hugs: It will happen!! I hope you get a positive OPK very soon x

Finally started Soy today, so excited!! :D Praying it works, bring on the BFP!

Hi Ladies

Can any recommend what IC opk's they buy? I want to stock up for next cycle, but not sure what ones to buy. Going to buy bulk this time and POAS as much as poss to catch the surge this month!

AF still hasn't arrived, 15dpo, but had a big temp shift today so expecting her this weekend, wish she'd get a move on!

Feeling super tired, DD woke me up at 5.45am, she wanted to see 'iggle', luckily I sky+ some!

Hey girlies, just an update. Not posted for a while but been lurking! I'm now 12dpo, no bloody symptoms and BFN yesterday. Sore boobs yesterday but basically no different to every month that AF is on the way. I know she is coming but feeling pretty disheartened about it. Little bit of me hoping I can test at 14dpo and have a different resultThis is only my first month TTC so I know it's nothing really but I have been acting completely nuts this month and the TWW has been the longest two weeks of my life! Glad we've all got each other for support coz I never realised how difficult this whole process could be on your mental state!
Lots of luck to everyone!

Hi Ladies

Can any recommend what IC opk's they buy? I want to stock up for next cycle, but not sure what ones to buy. Going to buy bulk this time and POAS as much as poss to catch the surge this month!

AF still hasn't arrived, 15dpo, but had a big temp shift today so expecting her this weekend, wish she'd get a move on!

Feeling super tired, DD woke me up at 5.45am, she wanted to see 'iggle', luckily I sky+ some!

Hiya. I use the one step ones off of ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-OVULA...althCare_RL&hash=item45efe7bcde#ht_1314wt_952

They work really well. They only give me a second line when I'm about to ovulate. I've used others where I constantly had a second line and was always trying to work out if it was a positive or not.

Hey girlies, just an update. Not posted for a while but been lurking! I'm now 12dpo, no bloody symptoms and BFN yesterday. Sore boobs yesterday but basically no different to every month that AF is on the way. I know she is coming but feeling pretty disheartened about it. Little bit of me hoping I can test at 14dpo and have a different resultThis is only my first month TTC so I know it's nothing really but I have been acting completely nuts this month and the TWW has been the longest two weeks of my life! Glad we've all got each other for support coz I never realised how difficult this whole process could be on your mental state!
Lots of luck to everyone!

:hugs: Remember you're not out until the witch arrives!! I'm in Sussex too :)

AF got me this afternoon... Tbh I'm a bit relieved as I knew that this wasn't my month and the pressure of not knowing was stressing me out. A couple of weeks to just BD often but not worry about ot all will be nice! The problem is I'm a midwife so I can never get away from it! I spend all my busy days delivering babies and wanting to keep them! Lol. We'll get there in the end girls! Baby dust to everyone :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->