Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Where is everyone?

Inability to keep food inside me at the moment is a nightmare :-( not going to be a fun night shift at all.

Temp still fairly high

Laura do you think it's possible you O'd on one of the days that you never recorded your temp?

I finally O'd and will be 9dpo on the day of the opening ceremony so I might test then! I literally had like about 20 positive OPKs this month so was relieved today when it was negative.

Hey Laura... Totally understand about the "not being able to contain my dinner" feeling!! Except its erm... Downstairs rather than up EWWWWWW! Sorry if tmi :0(!!
Your body is up to some crazy stuff eh sweetie?
Xxxx

Loulou - not sure. Was opking the whole month and the closest to positive I've had was around 14th/15th although they werent totally positive.

Fatmumma - I feel your pain. Both ends for me. Joyful

Hey Laura... Totally understand about the "not being able to contain my dinner" feeling!! Except its erm... Downstairs rather than up EWWWWWW! Sorry if tmi :0(!!
Your body is up to some crazy stuff eh sweetie?
Xxxx

Omg I'm the same. I went out last night. Had one vodka in house And few blue wkds in beer garden in afternoon. Got out had two sips of my vodka and spewed loads. And before I went out it was the other end. Sorry tmi. I had proper sticky cm this morning And had positive opks the day before yesterday xx

We're a right bunch of weirdos hahaha!! Where else could we talk about what comes outta where and how often?
10dpo today!! Fighting back the urge to POAS gonna wait as long as possible!
Hopefully,if I tell myself it's gonna be neg I won't feel so bad when it is!! :0( butttt.... If its pos I'll feel ten times better!!
Xxxx

Hi Fatmumma, I'm about 9-10dpo today as well. I had really tender bbs but today they are better so that is not very promising! I am losing hope for this month but FXd for us!

To be honest.... I'm really getting fed up now! I feel horrible for moaning to you lot because of already having children and feel like I haven't really got anything to moan about!!
Sorry... Happy face back on
Xxxx

I'm also 10dpo today. expecting AF tomorrow or Tuesday. Was feeling hopeful until today and now I've lost my positivity...

Yeah, I find this last week so hideous! Plus I'm on nights so sleep deprived and delivering babies all night makes me fed up! I was really positive about this month with our anniversary and stuff but a bit deflated now. The tww just feels like forever! AF expected fri/sat for me xx

Still no AF over here. Feel like hell. Been throwing up last two days, can't keep food in me at all and woke up with a splitter of a migraine. Add night shifts to that...
I'm going to call the doc tomorrow and demand they do something - anything!

MrsSmartie- I'm due AF fri too!! I started an access course to start on the route to being a midwife when I found out I was preg with my youngest daughter! I'm really wanting to be a midwife do you mind me asking how you started out? Xxx

Laura- I would defo go to drs!! Something is definitely not right with you!! They may try and jump start AF for you!!
Xxxx

I don't care what theydo as long as they do something. Can't keep feeling like this. Friend has booked chocolate afternoon tea for the two of us on Tuesday and at this rate I might have to cancel?

Poor you Laura :hugs: I really hope you feel better soon xx

I did my A Levels and went straight into Midwifery at 18. I was very lucky as even then (before One Born Every Minute!) there were 24 places and 400 applicants at each Uni! If you don't have the A Levels you can do an Access course at college. It's 3 years full time work and study unpaid, so hard to support a family but my friend did it with 5 kids at home. It's a great job.

Hi ladies, Sorry I've not been around, been busy this weekend for DH's birthday. Seems like a few of you are poorly at the minute, hope you're ok and are feeling better soon. :hugs: And for those of you who are close to testing, GOOD LUCK! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->