Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

I'm not convinced though. It had been left out quite a while. But then normally when I leave them out they're still blank when I come back to them...

Have you got a FRER? Really hope this is it for you hun, would make sense with all of your symptoms. X

yay Laura...I've been wondering if this is it for you...get a frer. I don't trust the cheapies. know so many ladies who had negatives when they got dark positives on frer...

Hi anniepie. How are you feelin? Is tomorrow your test day? Really hope this is your cycle sweetie. x

Thanks Cheska. I'll test tomorrow or wednesday-likely tomorrow...amazed I've gone this long! Although I have been know to have 11 day LPs on occasion so guess I'm not officially late until Wednesday. Have lost my positivity...

How you doing cheska-hope the bleeding stopped-have you had a scan yet because of the bleeding?

Stay positive Annie. Your chart still looks good. mine went up and down like a roller coaster but yours is still way above the cover line so it's still good. Fx'd it goes back up tomorrow :thumbup: :dust:

Crossing my fingers for you Laura, and I agree, go get a FRER!!!

Don't lose hope Annie, :dust:

AFM, wow first time my temp has been the same two days running lol, it really is all over the place!! But at least it's staying above the coverline!
Not very hopeful for this cycle!

Roll on summer hols, I swear our infant school (where I work) and junior school (where DD goes) are the only schools still open!! Even our secondary school and surrounding village schools broke up on Friday!
Ah well, just today and tomorrow left!!!!

I think your chart looks great eternity!

It's not that different to mine (check it out on the first page of my journal by clicking the book in my sig)

Stay positive ladies!!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Jo, just had a look - your opening post in your journal is GREAT!!! I see what you mean about your chart, the joys of temping orally I guess.

I would have no idea whether any of my symptoms would include sneezing or sore throat because I'm suffering quite badly with my hayfever at the moment lol!!

Definitely and so many things can affect our temps. But the overall trend is what matters. I didn't get a temp over 37 until about 21DPO if I remember correctly. I'm really pleased I didn't test until then but I do wonder how early I would have got the bfp otherwise. Although, the IC was really faint even at 15DPO so I doubt much earlier.

I believe in you ladies!!

Come on you can do it!!

Ooooh, Jo, I've just noticed your ticker - only 6 days until your scan!! How exciting! Be sure to share your scan pic with us!!

And that goes for all our other gold medalists too!!!

Yes!! I will - it seems like I've waited forever! Especially as it only seems to be us UK ladies that have to wait that long! Other countries get scans much earlier but then I think they all have to contribute to their healthcare bills. I guess we are lucky to have the NHS even if it doesn't seem that way sometimes!

But :happydance: 6 days!! On a Sunday too which was a nice surprise.

We're going to make a day of it, scan, lunch out, then wandering round the lovely baby shop in Bath :D:D

Oooh how exciting Jo! sounds like a great day! Can't believe its nearly scan day!

Although my temp is down, as you say its way above the CL. Plus I slept really badly and also woke with my mouth open... Its not so much the temps that are making me feel negative...I don't know what it is-perhaps a defence mechanism?!

It's probably just your subconscious preparing you Annie in case it's a bfn, so you're not too devastated. But think how much more excited you'll be if expecting a neg and getting a bfp!!!

I think your chart is still great, especially if you slept badly!

Thanks Cheska. I'll test tomorrow or wednesday-likely tomorrow...amazed I've gone this long! Although I have been know to have 11 day LPs on occasion so guess I'm not officially late until Wednesday. Have lost my positivity...

How you doing cheska-hope the bleeding stopped-have you had a scan yet because of the bleeding?

I think that yesterday was the best day for the bleeding, it's been a week and a half now, so hopefully this is the start of it stopping. I went to my docs last Tuesday, got referred to the hospital, had all kinds of tests, had an internal (which was awful), then when my bloods came back they said I was far enough along for a scan so I had that in the afternoon. They could see the sack and a fetal pole but no heartbeat so I've got to go back this Friday. So fingers crossed there is one.

I looked at your chart, I had a big dip like yours on 9DPO and my temps are all over the place so I wouldn't worry about it, like Jo said it's more the trend, not each individual temp. I think your chart is looking good.

Attachments

• IMG_0328[1].jpg
    IMG_0328[1].jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back