Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Yes Annie. I know exactly what you mean. I would always get a bit negative after ov. I think we punish ourselves for not doing enough or we always find something to latch onto and make us worry.
I even had an argument with hubby that month saying we weren't trying hard enough! Clearly we did :thumbup:

Xx

Oh I had that argument this month too...perhaps that's a good sign?!?!

Laura I reckon you should go to your GP and ask for a blood pregnancy test..

Yep Laura, I'm with Annie on this one - get the dr to do a blood test!

Annie, Jo that is exactly my feelings this month - I mean we really didn't do it on the right days!!
It makes me resent the amount of effort and money I put into TTC if we can't even BD at the right time!!

Hi ladies, sorry been AWOL, hope we're all ok and I'll try and catch up!

Been having a bit of a wobble with my crohns disease, have gp today and gastro consultant on wednesday, couldn't have come at a better time!

xx

Hope it all gets sorted out nice and quickly Bambino! Is your 'wobble' connected to your pregnancy?

I'm sorry but I'm not very familiar with Crohn's, what exactly is it?

CD is an inflammatory bowel disease. It's an auto immune disease really, but the inflammation in the lower bowel causes severe sickness, diarrhea, cramps the works, and I have ulcers in my lower bowel too which are ok unless aggrivated!! I was hospitalised several times when I was pg with Liv as I could barely eat & drink so needed rehydrating etc. I didn't get diagnosed till Jan '11 tho as they couldn't do very much about diagnosis when I was pregnant and diagnosis can take a long time. Anywho it didn't kick in till 2nd tri last time and then after a particularly bad flare up I started leaking waters early and Liv was induced at 38 weeks. So long story short I've had terrible cramps all week, terrible sick friday and a bad flare over the weekend and woke up to some spotting this AM so feeling a bit worried. I'm sure it's all fine, just need some reassurance! I suspect my consultant will be telling me off for not including him in my ttc plans, whoops!!

Well i hope your appointments go well. At least this time around it's already diagnosed and the health care professionals should hopefully be able to help you.
No doubt it's aggravated by the pregnancy hormones effecting morning sickness and constipation/diarrhoea.

Hope it's sorted soon so you can enjoy your pregnancy!:hugs:

Annie and Eternity - I think we all get that feeling and have that argument :hugs:

It must be because we ramp up our plans and expectations and really put all our hopes into possibly 3 days each month?! It's natural once we've ov'd to be down and think we didn't do enough, but..... it only takes one time!!!

I'm sure that for the 5 years we were ttc, it was all about the timing. I'm convinced that I didn't ov every month and it took that long to get a month where everything fell into place. Having said that, I was not monitoring everything for all of that time and took about 2 years off of temping and just going for it with the CBFM to indicate when to BD. January this year I started temping again, then June I added in the opks.

I'm sure you've done enough, try not to be so hard on yourselves.

Oh and I should also say (can't remember if I said this already) we conceived during those 2 weeks of wonderful weather we had in May. So now, we are having wonderful weather again, I expect to see a baby boom!

Sunshine makes us feel sexier!

Hahahaha!! Not me!! I get burnt even with factor 50!!! Fair skin/red head so my sun look is covered up!!!! Soooo sexy!! Xxx

well maybe not all of us then :haha: but it probably makes us all in a better mood, therefore more energy, happy moods, more :sex:

And not so sexy all snotty and sneezy and runny eyed from hayfever :rofl:
But I do agree definitely about the better mood!:thumbup:

My spotting is now quite clotty and much heavier, although still brown and accompanied by a big old temp drop :( AF is here I guess, really early though.. only cd 23 and 10/11dpo. I've never had a cycle until 28 days.

Oh actually im cd 26 not 23 so AF more likely. Im really annoyed, I was really hopeful this month. The tender bbs have stopped now etc.

Crossing my fingers for you Laura, and I agree, go get a FRER!!!

Don't lose hope Annie, :dust:

AFM, wow first time my temp has been the same two days running lol, it really is all over the place!! But at least it's staying above the coverline!
Not very hopeful for this cycle!

Roll on summer hols, I swear our infant school (where I work) and junior school (where DD goes) are the only schools still open!! Even our secondary school and surrounding village schools broke up on Friday!
Ah well, just today and tomorrow left!!!!

Wow Alfie broke up 17th!! Lucky parents at ur school ha. At least we are getting some nice weather so we arent stuck indoors x

Evil witch is here. At least it wasn't late this month. Bit gutted though. Good luck everybody else! Xx

Crossing my fingers for you Laura, and I agree, go get a FRER!!!

Don't lose hope Annie, :dust:

AFM, wow first time my temp has been the same two days running lol, it really is all over the place!! But at least it's staying above the coverline!
Not very hopeful for this cycle!

Roll on summer hols, I swear our infant school (where I work) and junior school (where DD goes) are the only schools still open!! Even our secondary school and surrounding village schools broke up on Friday!
Ah well, just today and tomorrow left!!!!

Wow Alfie broke up 17th!! Lucky parents at ur school ha. At least we are getting some nice weather so we arent stuck indoors x

How you doing lisaloo82? Cycle going ok? :flower: Lovely to see such nice weather at last!

Sorry about AF MrsSmarite. Sucks! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->