Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Sorry to hear AF got you Mrs Smartie. :-(

Bambino I'm sorry your Chrons is flaring up. My fiancé has it and he's had a rough week too. I guess baby stress isn't helping plus all the weird things pregnancy does to your digestive system if it's normally fairly normal let alone if you have Chrons. I really hope you feel better soon.

So the test was an opk I think. Was packaged wrongly. All tests now negative.

But that's ok. DP has decided she doesn't want to try so we're going to take a couple of months, get me ovulating and then start again with fresh heads.

Hey jelly. I'm good thanks. I got a definite positive on cd 6 it's very early to o but it's first time ive had proper positive And it went back to negative the days after. FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet but my temps have gone up since then so hoping they will come soon xx

Sorry about the :witch: MrsS!! :hugs:

Laura, think it's a good idea to take a complete break for a little while, hopefully without the stress AF will come along and everything will go back to normal (or the docs can jumpstart AF for you).
How long until New York?

Hi ladies :hi:

Sorry about AF MrsS

I agree, taking a break from TTC might be a good thing Laura. Enjoy the summer, enjoy your trip to new York, see what the docs say and then jump back afresh :flower:

AFM...12 dpo and itching to test but will wait until tomorrow or Thursday. AF was due yesterday or today. I don't trust my temps today (or yesterday) as I slept badly-this morning's temp I took after 1 1/2 hrs sleep-also took the temp when I'd woken at 4:50 which was lower but still above the CL. Feels like d day today...

FXed for you Annie! Tbh your chart still looks great - it's become part of my routine, check user cp for updates, then check your chart :rofl:
I reckon there is still a lot of hope!!
Do you have any signs that the witch is on her way?
And well done you for holding out on testing!! Especially considering you're a poas-aholic!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

LOL Eternity- I know what you mean about checking people's charts....I'm the same :hugs:

My chart does look good, but as I say, not sure if I can trust today's temps... I'm starting to feel like AF is on her way- getting the tell tale cramps and (TMI) looser bm's. I know the cramps can be a good sign too, and I really experienced them last time I had a bfp, but I'm pretty sure AF will be here before the day is out.

I'm not sure about this whole not POAS early thing- I don't normally get too bothered by the early bfn's as I know they're early, but at the same time, they do leave me going into this stage almost resigned to the fact that it'll be a bfn cycle again. This cycle, though, I've had such a good strong positive feel, and today I feel sick with nerves and I'm now almost resigned to the fact that AF will show, and to be honest, I feel like it could break me :cry:

Awwww Annie :hugs::hugs:
Don't lose hope!
I've never really thought about the 'cushioning' effect that poas early could provide! Now that's a good excuse if ever there was one!!:thumbup:

Personally I hope to just wait and see if AF arrives.... If I can lol!!

Annie when would you definitely be 'late'??

I normally have a 10 day LP, so AF would have been due yesterday, but I have been known to have some 11 day LPs (I think about 4 in the last 18 months, including the last 2 cycles), which would have meant AF was due today. I've had one 12 day LP, though I think if I remember, O date was less certain. Also, in the 3 months leading up to my wedding, earlier this year, my LP ranged from 8-9days. 10 is the norm though...

Just chatting with one of my long term BnB friends and looked back at my charts- approaching the one year mark of TTC- 12th August.... :cry:

Annie, you have so much willpower, I really think this could be your cycle though! Got my fingers crossed for you. X

Yeah I agree with Cheska, I reckon you're in with a strong chance Annie!:dust:

Hey girls! I am very excited today because I have booked to do a Hypnobirth practitioner training course which I can run as a private business and also use within my hospital to run some short taster sessions! I'm really excited about setting it up and it seems like a really good way to take my mind off TTC :thumbup:

Hooray! :flower: Hope you're all well.

xxx

well done MrsS. I used to have a friend who does that (also fertility hypnotherapy and postnatal)...

Just tested on an IC and got bfn...should have waited till morning...

MrsS, that sounds like a great thing to do.

Annie, don't give up hope, ICs are notoriously crap, are you testing again in the morning? :hugs:

Stay positive Annie. Ur not out til she shows remember xx.

So the test was an opk I think. Was packaged wrongly. All tests now negative.

But that's ok. DP has decided she doesn't want to try so we're going to take a couple of months, get me ovulating and then start again with fresh heads.

Laura how u feeling huni xx

Thanks guys.

Hopefully that fmu brings good news annie! FXd.

When is your NYC trip Laura? You must be getting excited about that now. Hopefully you will come back feeling more relaxed xx

Hi ladies, haven't checked all the updates but I hope everyone is doing well.:flower: I'm 6dpo today and got two evaps on my ICs. Hoping the turn into BFPs soon, I've had lots of EWCM since 2dpo which is unusual for me but it could be from the soy! Either way it's a good thing that it's increased.

Is everyone looking forward to the opening ceremony? I can't wait to watch it, lots of people saying it will be rubbish but I have been feeling very proud to be british lately.:haha: I usually pay no attention to the Olympics but all the hype has rubbed off on me lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->