Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

On the phone to the mum of the little girl with burns? That was really good, I feel privileged to be chatting to someone famous! :thumbup:

MrsS - I followed a hypnobirthing home course last time round and it really really calmed me down, but then I had to be induced early so didn't get the full benefits. All the mw's i encountered at the time hadn't heard of it, glad to hear it's becoming a bit more popular. I'd recommend the cd to any of the GB bumps further down the line!

What was the CD you used ttcbambino? I know it's a long way off but I'd like to look at all of the options out there first (before I give in and scream for the epidural!) :haha:

I bought the natal hypnotherapy one, I got it from a site called Birthease.co.uk, also got my birthing ball from there, which didn't get much use as I was hooked up to a few things unfortunately, but makes a comfy seat and foot rest!! It was recommended to me by my NCT class leader. And if anyone was thinking about NCT if you're having your first bubba, I cannot recommend it enough, we lucked out and got a really good group of people, I'd have been lost without my new mummy buddies!

Baby massage is great too, Liv loved it and still does, if she wants a rub, she lays down and pulls her top up! It really helped with her colic

Had such a long day, but a good one! My little chubby bean is measuring 7+3 and little heart beat was going mental, so all looks good, I'll try and upload the pictures, but wasn't sure if it was ok to post or not? I do have a retroverted uterus which might have been why I've been so uncomfy but apparently that will tip back forward between week10-12. Me left ovary is also giving me some pain, but thats where my corpus leuteum (sp??) is and she could tell it was sore apparently?! Only bad news is I may have to consider steroid treatment for my chrons once I'm out of the 1st trimester, but we'll see.

Off to watch 24hrs in a&e and hear Laura speak!!

Of course it's alright to post pics here :thumbup: it's a GB bean!

Ah I just watched that Laura. I love it! I started crying when I heard the phone call. God im emotional lately! Xx

oh might have to see if i can get that on catch up tomorrow to hear you laura :)

yes we want pics bambino :D

It's on 4od just gonna watch it!! Saw the ad for it last week after the last episode and I cried!! That poor little girl!! :'0(!!! X

terrible quality, just done on my phone as it's late, but here's she is (convinced it's a girl!!)

What gets me is that in 4-5 weeks my little chubby blob will be a teeny tiny recognisable baby :cloud9:

Attachments

• 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
I've given up. Going to phone the doc tomorrow and see if they can get me in. My hips hurt, my tummy hurts, I feel like I'm bloated as hell. Ovulation tests are suddenly positive but preg tests show me nothing

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/3a477b65.jpg

An opk and a hpt. Thoughts

Ttcbambino - love the bean! So cute! Will post my scan pic tomorrow if all is ok.

Laura - that is so strange, I don't understand why you would get part of a line on the hpt, can you do another one to check that one isn't faulty?

Laura-arent the hpts the blue ones?? They are for mine and they look the same type...

either way they both look positive...

AFM...still no AF but temp dropped below CL this morning so she'll show today I'm sure :cry:

Sorry about temp drop Annie, and AF fatmamma.

Bambino your scan is amazing, can't believe they can see so much at 7 weeks.

Laura, those tests are confusing. I think you're doing the right thing going to the docs. All this uncertainty can't be doing you any good.

Olympics has unofficialy started now with a win for GBs women's football. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Aw Sam - so cute!!!

Laura - depends which colour is which. If green is opk then it's negative, if blue is opk then negative. If blue is hpt then positive!! If green is hpt then test again as it looks dodge :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->