Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Awww sorry Annie. :hugs: hopefully it's just a shy line. Hope you're ok, thinking about you x

Loulou I'm really looking forward to the ceremony too, I've been watching a few programmes about the Olympics so I'm right in the mood for it!

Sorry about the bfn Annie. Let's hope it changes it's mind :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to the opening ceremony. I heard on the tv yesterday that they did a rehearsal in front of a test audience who were sworn to secrecy and they said it's was surprisingly awesome!

I love anything that brings people together like this for a common purpose. We spend so much of our lives feeling alone that when we can all come together and be supporting the same team I find it really humbling to know there are millions of people doing the same thing at the same time and feeling proud to do it :smug:

Come on team GB!!!

:hugs: Annie! I really hope it's just a shy bfp!!

MrsS, sounds like a great plan, well done you.

Oh, and I appologise to any chart-stalkers out there..... I just plain forgot to do my temp this morning!!:dohh:

Annie, sorry about the BFN this am, hope the witch stays away and it becomes a BFP xx

MrsS - I followed a hypnobirthing home course last time round and it really really calmed me down, but then I had to be induced early so didn't get the full benefits. All the mw's i encountered at the time hadn't heard of it, glad to hear it's becoming a bit more popular. I'd recommend the cd to any of the GB bumps further down the line!

I am looking forward to the ceremony, I just hope it's good, don't want the rest of the world to think it's lame!!

I have a scan at 11.30 today, before my GI consultant appt at 2.30. Having a few issues, which seem to be linked to my recent flare up, or maybe not, just feel better blaming something else if there's a problem, will just have to wait and see. Anyway don't want to be all doom and gloom on here!

Don't forget ladies to buy a lottery ticket for this Friday's Euromillions!!
100 people will be made millionaires!!

hiya can somone update me please.
i finally got my BFP after 25 months of trying.

Congrats littlesteph!

ttcbambino, all our midiwves know about it but they don't all necessarily like it and there is a lot of stigma around it. I'm hoping if I can introduce it into the Trust and maybe do teaching sessions for the midwives then women can be better supported. I have booked onto a baby massage diploma as well which should be really nice :oneofeach:

It's so sunny outside but I really have to do this all day; :laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing:

Maybe followed by this though; :icecream:

congrats little steph...

MrsS- I'm planning on doing a baby massage course at some point- I have my own sports massage business (though do it on top of a full time job at the moment) and will be going full time after mat leave. I've got pilates instructor training, want to do post/pre-natal pilates. And I think the baby massage will be great. Who are you doing the course with?

Still no AF :shrug:

MrsS - I followed a hypnobirthing home course last time round and it really really calmed me down, but then I had to be induced early so didn't get the full benefits. All the mw's i encountered at the time hadn't heard of it, glad to hear it's becoming a bit more popular. I'd recommend the cd to any of the GB bumps further down the line!

What was the CD you used ttcbambino? I know it's a long way off but I'd like to look at all of the options out there first (before I give in and scream for the epidural!) :haha:

The bitch came 2 days early!!! :0(!!! Onto month 25!! Grrrrrr!! If AF were a real woman like in the tampax ads I'd smash her face in!!
Ok rage over!!!
Congrats Steph!!
Xxxxx

having signs of O at CD13. in all previous months I have O'd around CD21 and then had a 6day LP. Be interesting to see if I do O and what kind of cycle I have. Meant to be taking a break from TTC but havent been too careful about it LOL

MrsS- I'm planning on doing a baby massage course at some point- I have my own sports massage business (though do it on top of a full time job at the moment) and will be going full time after mat leave. I've got pilates instructor training, want to do post/pre-natal pilates. And I think the baby massage will be great. Who are you doing the course with?
QUOTE]

I'm doing it with To Baby and Beyond. I've been buying supplies online, always wanted to have a little business so all excited about it! Won't be able to really get going until the new year though because my training is near the end of the year.

congrats littlesteph :dance:

sorry about the bfn anniepie and af coming fatmumma

Right at the start. The emergency call... the seriously nasally one. bad times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back