Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Laura, both those tests look positive to me! Get the doc to do a blood test, it might be the only way to know for sure. FXed!!
And get you, having your voice on national tv lol:thumbup:

Bambino, gorgeous scan pic - a proper lil bean!!:cloud9:

Sorry about your temp drop Annie:hugs:

And fatmumma, sorry the witch got you:hugs2:

Aww thanks girls :hug:
I have the green hcgs and I have never even gotten a line on one when negative!!
So I'd say it was positive but probably faulty!! Do you find that they hav a lot of dents etc in the testing strip bit?
Xxx

Thanks ladies, we had loads of tears, the best bit was when Liv recognised it as a baby, she might like it now, but have a feeling she might not be as keen when chubbby gets here!!

Good luck today Cheska, looking forward to the pics!

Sorry witch came fatmumma xx

Sorry about the temp dip Annie xx

And Laura......well in my book that looks positive! Could this be the shyest BFP ever??!! I agree that a trip to the doctors and a blood test is the only way you'll probably know for sure. xx

Bambino love the scan pic :D Tiny beany :)

Laura that looks like a :bfp: to me, go to the docs as everyone is saying you need to know hun, FXed :D

the b**** arrived...totally gutted. This has been the worst month to date. On to cycle 12...

Awww Annie :hugs: :hugs: Really sorry to hear that. Sending you all the luck in the world for this cycle.

But is your LP is getting longer? So maybe there's a little silver lining?

:hugs::hugs: Annie! So sorry to hear that!!
Maybe to save yourself some heartbreak you should resort back to you poas-aholic ways.
:hugs2::hugs2:

All tests negative for me this morning

Doc can't get me in til next week - standard

Aw Annie sorry to hear that. hugs xxxx

Laura how strange. God ur head must be all over the place with everything lately. Can't u phone and ask doc for a call back and ask him to send u for hgc bloods. Usually nurses appointments are less of a waiting time. Here we have a walk in every morning 9am til 10am so if u can't get appoint u just go there. But this is Wales and think nhs all works different here. Hope u can squeeze in sooner for ur own sanity.

Afm I got cross hairs today on ff for cycle day 8 and last time DH and I bd was the day he went which was cd4 so it's a tiny tiny chance but I would have been in my low fertile phase wouldn't I? 4 days before O. It's very early to I but maybe 4 months sat there waiting to o the little eggy couldn't wait any longer???

It is only my 1st proper cycle using ff so it could be wrong?? Anyone know how accurate it is? How do I add a link? Xx

Definitely a possibility. I know a lady who is now 14 weeks preg whose donation was 5 days before ov.

I don't mind waiting until next week.

Lisa! Maybe your body just tried really hard to ov because it knew hubby was going away! There is still a chance that if that was ov, you could have caught it!!!! so exciting!

On FF, just go to Share my chart (i think)

I've managed to get a link. I'm on iPhone so il get on laptop later and do a proper tickler.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c8668

It's given me dotted lines and the reason is cos I'm using progesterone cream. So it says that could be the reason for my thermal shift but I've only been using it since 4th July. And I've read everywhere that it takes 3 months so take effect. Obvs ff doesn't know how long I've been using it sonim hoping if that's the only reason why they are dotted then I can assume its correct. God I hope so. 1st signs for me are usually frequent urination. I'm gonna be good though and not poas. Gonna keep doing opks though that will stop me wanting to poa(HPT)s xx

One thing I dont understand is that I thought u o on the temp dip. Hy had ff put my cross hairs on a temp rise? Xx

maybe because they have white circles? I'm not 100% sure tbh!

sometimes it does do that. It's the temp shift it looks for rather than a drop specifically xx

Had a +opk yesterday. Put + in... now my crosshairs are gone again

Lisa you don't necessarily get a dip before O-the important thing is to have a rise above the cover line (the base line where your pre-o temps sit) for 3 consecutive days (although there is the phenomenon called a fallback rise (a dip usually around 2dpo). FF is pretty good, but can only do so much-there have definitely been times when I've used override and changed where my crosshairs are-but I'm. confident about reading the signs...

Thanks hun. Did u look at my chart? I have a dip at 2dpo but I've been doing opks all cycle and only positive I got was around cd6 I had ewcm too ad nothing since. Just sorry for tmi creamy and a bit sort of clumpy if u know what I mean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->