Team GB Bumps - UK BFP's *30 BFP's*

Hmnn that's a hard one as you got your pos OPK early. If you'd not opk'd I'd have said more likely cd 10 as the rise on cd7 isn't very big. Did you def get a pos OPK on cd 6-like really properly pos? Perhaps it was pos on the day you missed (cd9) which would also go with the temp spike... That would make cd10 more likely...

Don't forget Annie, I had pos opk 3 days before I Oed!!

I'm not much help as this is only my first month using ff!

100% pos I've never had one like that before. When I thought I was getting positives all the time before AF came back to me I wasn't they were very near positive but after seein the one on cd 6 the line was darker than control line. Then next day it went faint again. Il see if u can upload a pic. I have done opks everyday but missed temps one morning as I was hungover and didn't wake up til late. I must have not put the opk data in tho but defo done them. As I usually do fmu then again maybe 5 or 6pm then again before bed. X

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg584/lisa_loo82/photo.jpg

1st two would have been cd5 then next 2 (possibly 3) are cd 6 and so on

3rd one down is defo a positive opk :thumbup:

Maybe the temps were just a bit screwy?

I am hoping it was cd6 because then that means you are in with a chance because of the :sex: before hubby went away :D:D :dust:

3rd one down is defo a positive opk :thumbup:

Maybe the temps were just a bit screwy?

I am hoping it was cd6 because then that means you are in with a chance because of the :sex: before hubby went away :D:D :dust:

3rd one down was cd6 xx

:wohoo: then there could be a beany in there, all snuggly and getting ready to grow :D

Opening ceremony tonight girls!!:happydance:
And the end of the torch's tour. Can't believe it, the end of a 70 day tour and I saw it at the end of day ONE!!!!

So eternity, are you testing today (or have you) to celebrate the beginning of the games...historic date and all that!! Your chart is looking great!!

We are counting the paralympics as the end aren't we cos I can't get a bfp before the end of the main ones now...

Not tested yet Annie, I'm a wuss :rofl:
My chart looks alright (though only dashed lines because of the huge dip - one on coverline and two below), seem to have symptoms but surely it's much too early on to be suffering with nausea and backache! (though saying that they were my worst two symptoms when pg with DD).
But I'm actually pretty sure the witch is getting ready to get me - clumsiness being one of my tell-tale signs.

Also went from having continuous creamy cm that I didn't notice until I went to the loo, to 'gushes' yesterday that left me feeling uncomfortable and wet.

And of course the Paralympics count too!! It's still a chance to win a gold medal!

Can't wait to watch some of the Paralympic events on tv, the wheelchair basketball looks brutal!

Ooooh, sounding promising Eternity :hugs: How exciting...

If you discarded the two early high temps that have open circles (cd 13/14- were they taken at different time to usual?) your chart would show you with an O day of cd17...IF that were the case, would you be covered?

The creamy CM sounds very promising- so many ladies I've heard have had that before their bfps...

:dust:

Nah, I definitely wouldn't be covered if I Oed later, but thankfully I had the ewcm and O pain to support the first temp rise. Plus I'm pretty sure I O earlier and have a longer LP.

Was pretty hopeful about the constant supply of cm, but will have to look back as I think the globs are usually before AF.....

(cd 13/14- were they taken at different time to usual?) :

sorry Annie, didn't see that question earlier. All my open circles were done a little bit earlier. My alarm goes off at 6.30am I do my temp then get up (or on weekends go back to sleep lol)
Lately I've been waking up in the night to go to the loo - most unusual- so when I wake up I will do my temp if I wouldn't get another 3 hours sleep. It's the most reliable way I could do it. Thankfully this morning it was only 5 mins before alarm so I left it as default!

Some tummy pain this morning again. Cervix is super closed but low. Temps are fairly up again... And nipples are flaky and boobs itchy. There's my Tmi post for the day

God this is so baffling Hun. I sooo hope it all comes good. I know someone who was over 4 months preg and her tests all the way were negative. Only bloods were pos. xx

Cheska. Any news on your scan huni. Been thinking of u x

I think I'm going to go by a&e on way home and knock this stuff on the head. I'm eating paracetamol like sweets! (obv not over dosage)

Laura - I'd have to agree with you, clearly something is not quite right and I think the sooner you get some answers the better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->